Main Menu

DREDD Screening. Board Meet up?

Started by Bolt-01, 28 August, 2012, 11:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Seeing as there are likely to be quite a few of us making our way to the screening on Thursday, what say we see about getting together for a meet up before and after?

I'll be arriving at approx 4.30 and my train heads back up to the brum wastes at 11, so I am definately able to meet up and talk nonsense with Squaxx for a little while.

Who else is coming and where shall we meet? Food would be nice, but not essential.

Richmond Clements

I'll be around from early morning and going back the next day.

radiator

Yay!

Yep. I'll be there - I was going to suggest The Ship on Wardour street. I can try and reserve a table/area.

I know the area well so can recommend places to get food.

Looking forward to it!

radiator

The Glasshouse on Brewer street is a good pub, and cheap (for London, anyway - it's a Samuel Smith's).

Richmond Clements

All good for me. As long as I can find it!

radiator

Can we amend the thread title to include 'this thursday' - to make it clear?

Bolt-01

Done, and wherever we meet is good for me.

W. R. Logan

Sounds good and looks close enough to the venue.

Large48

Which one is it then?

and cheap food at Wong Kei's as well?
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Goaty

radiator

Let's say The Ship as it's closest. I will try and book a table for 5pm, let you know how I get on. If you're coming let me know for numbers etc.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/74/749/Ship/Soho

Food after rather than before?

Never been to Wong Kei - I assume it's a rough and ready Chinatown kind of place?

I'd recommend a few other places nearby, such as the excellent Bodeans BBQ and Cha Cha Moon, but they're a little pricier. I'll just go with the flow.

Richmond Clements

Sounds like a plan!
So, is anybody gonna be about during the day?

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: radiator on 28 August, 2012, 12:55:20 PM
Let's say The Ship as it's closest.

Popped in there a couple of years ago before going on to a gig and was quite taken with the place -- nice enough boozer. No way I could make it down to Lunnun for this, which is a shame. Have a great time, ya bastiches. :-P

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Proudhuff

Good luck chaps, sound like a fine night, get some Fotaes. I'll save myself for Saturday's signing can't do TWO nights oot at my age :D
DDT did a job on me

CraveNoir

You can add me to the table numbers, radiator! :)