Main Menu

Cardiff Comics Expo March 2-3

Started by Bolt-01, 09 January, 2013, 09:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemeanie

Really looking forward to this. So did a banner thing for the website

Always good when one of the organisers (Iz) is a big 2000AD fan  :)

judda fett

Nice, tickets still available online then or am I goin to have to get em on the day being the useless bastard I am.

bluemeanie

Yup, can get them off the website

Here's the link

http://www.fantasyevents.org/cicae/preorder2013.html

Will be tickets on the door but pre-booking is a lot less hassle

judda fett

Cheers for the link Rich, will grab em in the week.

COMMANDO FORCES

It's gonna be great fun. Last time I went Richard laid on naked men for the womenfolk at the local pub, so the blokes could chat without being disturbed!

judda fett

I remember reading that. There was a judge Burdis in civvies intervention if I'm correct. That's what you get drinking in Weatherspoons though.

COMMANDO FORCES

You are correct and it was only a day out in Cardiff as well. Nearly as crazy as my drive to Bristol just for the after con fun :lol:

judda fett

Heh, thing is thats probably the closest pub to the mercure though I would suggest the Poets Corner just up from it. Better clientele.

COMMANDO FORCES

MsMeanie

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 06 February, 2013, 04:15:01 AM
Quote from: judda fett on 06 February, 2013, 02:52:19 AMBetter clientele.

One problem with that, bluemeanie won't be allowed in :lol:

shut UP Burdis. PCs used to be our local!!   >:(

....Earnest Willows has become the default Expo pub prior to shifting back to the Mercure for a few more over-priced beers..PCs is too small to squeeze everyone in - we pretty much took over the EW last year and intend to do the same again. :)

MsMeanie

Minty screening time and 2000AD panel time should be nailed down tonight, so I'll post details once I know myself :)

judda fett

Ah, EW makes sense indeed. Any word on the panel or Minty times yet?

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: judda fett on 06 February, 2013, 10:50:19 PM
Ah, EW makes sense indeed. Any word on the panel or Minty times yet?

Cool - Ernest Willows is in easy walking distance from my place. Drop the kit off, hit the pub! Sweet!

MsMeanie

Panel details not going live for a while but I've had the schedule approved - panel (Willsher, Worley, Davis-Hunt & Gallagher) 1210 - 1300, Minty starts at 1630 and will have a Q and A afterwards.

MsMeanie