Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

staticgirl

Life is sometimes okay because I step outside my housing block to find a half naked gardener mowing the lawn. A tattooed longhaired lithe sort of fellow. We have a good management company.

vzzbux

Quote from: staticgirl on 21 May, 2010, 03:17:33 PM
Life is sometimes okay because I step outside my housing block to find a half naked gardener mowing the lawn. A tattooed longhaired lithe sort of fellow. We have a good management company.

That is so sexist.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Mike Gloady

I feel a Spinal Tap moment coming on, but I always do when I hear the word "sexist"

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

staticgirl

I believe appreciating the sight of a beautiful person is not sexist. Making assumptions about them based on their gender and beauty would be. I'm less certain about pictures of scantily clad people being used to sell things though. On the whole I think I'm against.

Anyway, life is sort of okay today because I have a new camera on its way after my old one was nicked/lost. My friend has got engaged to a lovely chap and I had a fun weekend to look back on in which I was actually sociable.

Mike Gloady

I'm with SG on this.  And I'll be ctrl+C, ctrl+V ing that justification as much as possible. 

House of Usher

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 24 May, 2010, 06:40:46 PM
I'm with SG on this.  And I'll be ctrl+C, ctrl+V ing that justification as much as possible. 

I agree with you, Mike. He can come and trim the hedge across the road from me if he likes.  ;)
STRIKE !!!

Mike Gloady

MMMMMMMM, half naked man..... *inner voice: er, hang on.... ah, what the hell.*

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Mike Gloady

No, I've given them up.  I was on over 20 a day at one point though.

TordelBack

Mike Gloady

Yeah, I guess.  I tell you my lungs were FUCKED for ages after giving up.  Every now and then I fancy one, just the one - not even chugging three or four in a go - but I know what I'm like.  I'll keep going until I run out.

Jared Katooie

vzzbux

Life is sometimes okay because I step outside my house to find a half naked neighbour mowing her lawn. A slender tall woman with curves in all the right places. We have a good neighbourhood.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.