Richard

1st Durham Red
2nd Strontium Dog
3rd Kingdom

The Adventurer

3rd-Strontium Dog
2nd-Fall of Deadworld
1st-Brink

This year was a bit tougher then last year. I didn't think this year's The Order was as good as previous outings (Armored Gideon didn't seem to add much to the story). Mechastopheles was a good continuation of the 3riller, but hasn't wowed me yet (except the art). Fiends of the Eastern Front was actually pretty good! But not top 3 contender. Brass Sun was another solid showing, love that series. Skip Tracer is serviceable but unexciting. The Grey Area is going places, and I enjoy it a lot. I actually can't remember what exactly Jaegir was about this year, I'm sure it was good. But if I can't recall it, not a great sign. I wish Survival Geeks was better. Sinister Dexter got kinda weird with the WWII Commando comic thing, not really what I'm looking for in Sin-Dex. Bad Company... was really not very good for me. I actually think color hurt it. Kingdom was good as always, but not super exciting.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

ZenArcade

1: Fall of Dead world.
2: Jaegir
3: Brink

Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Leigh S

1st Stront - a fitting end to the strip, if end there must be, with it's theme of having to fill the boots of legends.

2nd Infestinauts - Now Brink should probably be here if I was voting purely on enjoyment, but MORE NEW STUFF THARG.  That is all

3rd Durham Red - I'm also of the opinion Red has never hit the spot for me in all her iterations, including the original, so this is a winner for me, mostly, though the odd unexplained super speed stuff at the end pushes it down to 3rd slot.

Magnetica

Quote from: BPP on 04 January, 2019, 12:56:27 PM
The small house was story of the year tho. No doubt. Despite the forum naysayers.

Yep totally agree with that. Indeed the best Dredd story for a while - probably since Ladykiller.

broodblik

Quote from: Magnetica on 06 January, 2019, 02:34:29 PM
Quote from: BPP on 04 January, 2019, 12:56:27 PM
The small house was story of the year tho. No doubt. Despite the forum naysayers.

Yep totally agree with that. Indeed the best Dredd story for a while - probably since Ladykiller.

Totally agree Small House was not only one off the best Dredd stories the last few years it was one of the best stories this year.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Lorenzo

1st - Brink
2nd - Fall of Deadworld
3rd - Grey Area

CitizenDoov

1st Brink
2nd Grey Area
3rd Fiends of the Eastern Front

norton canes

I guess we'll give this until the end of tomorrow (Wed 9th) if that's OK?

Haven't done any counting yet but it looks like a winner may have emerged...

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: norton canes on 08 January, 2019, 12:45:41 PM

[spoiler]Skip Tracer?[/spoiler]
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

broodblik

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 08 January, 2019, 12:53:31 PM
Quote from: norton canes on 08 January, 2019, 12:45:41 PM

[spoiler]Skip Tracer?[/spoiler]

I did the count and yes [spoiler]Skip Tracer[/spoiler] might just edge it.....
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Hope not too late:

1st Brink
2nd Fiends
3rd Grey Area

SBT

Sean SD

Too late for my vote to count but my top 3 for 2018 were:

1st Strontium Dog
2nd Brink
3rd Durham Red

Honourable mentions to
Sinister Dexter
Fiends Of The Eastern Front
Grey Area

Cheers
Sean

norton canes

No, it's OK, not counted them yet! Probably do the sums tomorrow  :)

Colin YNWA

Quote from: norton canes on 09 January, 2019, 04:59:10 PM
No, it's OK, not counted them yet! Probably do the sums tomorrow  :)

Looking forward to seeing this. Sterling job Norton Canes.