Main Menu

2000ad Cold Cases

Started by Hoagy, 10 February, 2012, 09:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoagy

Newsarama are doing a "Cold Cases" thing over on their site of Marvel and DC characters I should guess.

NewsaramaToptenCountdown

It was immediately apparent that 2000ad must have a few. There's the Gordon Rennie stuff in Dredd and Si Spurrier's Domino covert agent slipped off the radar as soon as she blipped onto it.

And it states something too, about titles that we may have been waiting to see the light of day of. There must be a few.

Ipso Facto

Cold Cases Thread ahoy!
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

strontium71

Very quickly , just off the top of my head - wasn't there that Dredd story where he was given an aggro drug because of an imminent threat from the East or something..
...because I hate you.

The Adventurer

We've been waiting since the start of 2008 for a Caballistitics, Inc. follow up/conclusion.

Absolom is a good hold over to be sure. But Jenny's been pregnant for long enough.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Dash Decent

Quote from: George Dread on 10 February, 2012, 09:04:42 AM
And it states something too, about titles that we may have been waiting to see the light of day of. There must be a few.

V.C.s book 3 "Old Soldiers" - promised in the back of book 2.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Hoagy

I've just remembered at the end of the Missionary Man trade; Bad Moon Rising, the story; The Undertaker Cometh ends with quite an ambiguous ending. And I don't know if it had any more resolve than that.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

I, Cosh

Quote from: The Adventurer on 10 February, 2012, 09:37:33 AMAbsolom is a good hold over to be sure. But Jenny's been pregnant for long enough.
I thought we saw Jenny and Ravne out walking the baby in the first Absalom story. Although there was a bit of confusion as I thought the bloke was Verse.
We never really die.

radiator

QuoteI've just remembered at the end of the Missionary Man trade; Bad Moon Rising, the story; The Undertaker Cometh ends with quite an ambiguous ending. And I don't know if it had any more resolve than that.

I'm pretty sure that the Undertaker character returned in 'The Treasure of Sierra Murder' - Megazines 2.63-66.

hippynumber1

Friday and Venus falling through the wormhole? Blackhawk disintegrating?