Main Menu

Rogue trooper xbox/ps2 ?15

Started by menno, 26 June, 2006, 05:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

menno

ThryllSeekyr

And it's now availbale in Australia.

I saw it in the shops last weekend.

I think I will wait unitl it's priced down, though.

Bico

Grrrr!  Just after i finally succumb and buy the damn thing from Tesco!
Ah well.  It's fun enough.  Explosions could be more spectacular, but I like the 'salvage' system, and the modifiable Gunnar.  Some of those elements should have been in the strip already, tbh.

opaque

WoD

When will it work on 360...that's what I need to know????

Radbacker

not getting one unless its for the 360, sorry just cant bring me self to play downgraded games anymore.(although I would love to play it)

CU Radbacker

Devons Daddy

it lacked any real promotions in the mags didnt it. but its a great game, very playable.not to difficult that it makes you put it back in the cupboard but on hard enough to keep you coming back for more. easy was a hoot for my son. who really enjoyed it.

overall good story line,and it was truly rogue as opposed to D V D. which missed the mark.
worth it for 15 quid. BLOODY HELL YES.

but once again the rebellion seem to be missing the promo  wagon.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

The Amstor Computer

Dunno about that, DD. I've seen the game advertised over here in quite a few places, it's cropped up in pretty much every major mag & in more mainstream media, and I recently got a free Nvidia promo catalogue that prominently featured the PC version. It's also sat happy on the shelves in my local Tesco and Woolworths for the past couple of months, so it certainly appears to be selling reasonably well & the constant presence on the shelves must be helping.

Perhaps it hasn't had the push a major title from a big developer would have had, but it certainly seems to be doing well & getting plenty of publicity.

Something Fishy

I have yet to buy this.. a cheapy deal sounds ace.  I will buy it.  Just did not want what happened with DvD to happen (cheapy in no time).

Something Fishy

ooo same at Play .com

i would like the 360 version but.. due to lack of BC..going for PS2 (i feel so dirty).

monty--

I don't know which version to buy. Yeah, Xbox has LIVE, but it's not backwards compatible with the 360. PS2 version will be playable on the shiny new PS3 I will soon have (oh yes.....excellent..)

Keef Monkey

I've noticed it's still full price brand new in Game which is a good sign, means it must be selling pretty well. I loved it, played it through twice and will likely play it through again at some point.

Mike Carroll

I just received my copy of the PC version yesterday (Friday). I wanted to buy it when it was released but I knew that if I did I wouldn't get any work done.

I'm only a couple of levels in, but I'm already loving it. The only downside is that the only mentions of 2000 AD seem to be in the tenny-tiny copyright notices, where they tell us that the "2000 AD words and logo... are trademarks (etc.)". Seems a bit odd to mention them there but not actually include them anywhere in the game.

- Mike

Keef Monkey

Yeah, I found that strange too. A few people mentioned it might have been so that people who didn't like comic book games wouldn't be put off, but it does mean if the game is a success then 2000AD could be missing out on a whole load of new potential readers, who now might not even know where Rogue came from. I'm sure business minds smarter than me made the decision though so I'm sure there's a good reason.

Something Fishy

hoping to get one at launch?

well.. being mister Burns, you are one of the few people rich enough.

Have they confirmed the BC issue yet? some talk fo it being hardwrae, some talk of it being software? seems like they are trying things out?