Main Menu

Warhammer : Mark Of Chaos

Started by Marbles, 01 July, 2006, 03:19:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marbles

See the amazing vid @ youtube

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owKOSqrNMC8" target="_blank">Intro Warhammer : Mark Of Chaos

Remember - dry hair is for squids

Quirkafleeg

Art

The Amstor Computer

Blimey. That is an astonishingly well-done trailer, easily surpassing the WH40K cutscenes and most other ingame movies I've seen recently. The scene at the end with the protagonist and the Chaos creature was particularly nice - there was something painterly about that section that reminded me of some of the better Warhammer artwork.

The game itself looks less inspiring, but if it can surpass Dawn of War (a more compelling single-player campaign would be a good start) then I'd be tempted to pick it up.

Radbacker

Holy Shit, that looked so F'n cool.  A whole movie done that quality based on the 40K universe would be so good.

CU Radbacker

Floyd-the-k

Mr C

Bolt-01

ThryllSeekyr

They could make  whole movie using that.

BMB

Mr C

Speaking of Warhammer games...

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjWjnLoE83s" target="_blank">WAAAARGH!

ThryllSeekyr

It's good to see they have included characters I'm familar with.

ThryllSeekyr

I didn't realise that last trailer is for the online RPG game. Which I had thought become defunct.

Incidently, I was wondering who here plays Dawn of War and Winter Assualt?

I do. It's a great game. Though it's nothing like the original table top version.

It's good way to get avid computer gamers interested in Warhammer 40,000, though.

Although latley I havent' played it. When I first purchased Winter Assault earlier this year. I was given access to some of the great MODs in development.

I think the mechanics of this game, that way it works as computer game would make a great basis for 'Gangs of MegaCity One computer game'

Though right now I don't see it ever happening officially. Perhaps it could be Modded.

I will be looking around the various DOW websites to see if anyone with the talent and tools may have been inspired the same way I have.

Floyd-the-k

Who writes the dialogue for that

Monster: Waaagh

Other monster: Waaagh

Monster: Waaaargh!

Man; Grunt

Womoan: Oof!

I know, it's that guy who did Four Weddings and a Funeral isn't it?

ThryllSeekyr

Orc vs Castle Wall....

Dwarf vs Orc....

Light Eldar vs Dark Eldar....

Great show they put on, could have been better and might have have started to get alittle  repetative.

I thought the way the third duel followed on from the second duel was just little too linnear.

Could have made that more exciting if they showed that Orc htting the wall, then the two Eldar dueling then more of major battle happening all around them.