Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fungus

Very sad news. As others, fond and clear memories of copying Brett's art back in the 80's (Rogue for me). RIP.

Dog Deever

RIP Brett. Sad news.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

von Boom

Very sad news. RIP Brett.  :'(

Zenith 666

Genuinely gutted to hear this a rare talent with a really unique style.Rest in peace Brett.my sincerest condolences to Brett's family and Colleagues.

Spikes

Yes, very sad news indeed. RIP Mr Ewins.

klute

Quote from: Zenith 666 on 17 February, 2015, 04:29:53 PM
Genuinely gutted to hear this a rare talent with a really unique style.Rest in peace Brett.my sincerest condolences to Brett's family and Colleagues.

Same here......got home from work to the news,heartbroken
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Terrible news. Always admired his take on Judge Anderson amongst his many brilliant works. Heart felt condolences to his family and his colleagues at 2000AD. 
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Zarjazzer

Awful news. May he rest in peace.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Something Fishy

One of the greats from my youth.  Very sad. RIP.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Something Fishy on 17 February, 2015, 05:51:01 PM
One of the greats from my youth.  Very sad. RIP.

Me too.  Bad Company made a very, very profound impact on me as a child.  See you, Brett, you'll be much missed.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Mikey

Just popped in to express my sadness at Brett's death. His work also had a real impact on me as many have already said, especially Bad Company. Wish I'd have been able to shake his hand and thank him for all the pleasure his work has given me over the years.

M.

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

The Legendary Shark

Sad news, sad day, great legacy.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Bat King

Nothing I can say right now will add much to what others have said.

I was writing a blog entry when I found out. Needless to say I don't feel like doing a review right now.

Deeply, deeply sad.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

rogue69

Legendary singer-songwriter Lesley Gore, who is behind some of the biggest teenage anthems ever, such as  "It's My Party" passed away from lung cancer in New York City earlier today. She was 68.

Also upset on the news of Brett Ewin's passing away, a great influence of on the early years of 2000AD & part of my childhood

COMMANDO FORCES

She was also in the Batman TV series as Catwoman's sidekick