Main Menu

xbox live

Started by the3rdman, 04 January, 2007, 04:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Feeley Good

i thought FEAR as a single player game wasnt very good,there were a few decent ideas,mainly ripped off from other games! i was going to trade it in till i went on xbox live with it,on live its great!!! though the games sometimes crash if there are to many people on....

Radbacker

well at the moment I hate Microsoft, the CNUTS, me 360's been broken down for over 3 weeks now and I've called the pricks 3 times to get it sent away and I'm still waiting for the correct instructions on where to send it, I'll tell you where I'll send the fucker if I dont get some action soon, grrrraaaaagh, sorry all, I like my 360 but its a piss off when it breaks down a week befor Xmas and you've got several games to play(and just got a 1080p Hidef T.V too).
Fuck em I say.

CU Radbacker

Keef Monkey

Weird, they sent someone to pick mine up the next morning, but I've heard of them dealing with it a few different ways and that's just in the UK. Just finished the campaign on FEAR and thought it was great, built to a really nice climax and the slo-mo gunfights were excellent. Now I'm gonna take it online and get annihilated if my previous live experiences are anything to go by...