Main Menu

...WEIRD FALSE MEMORIES...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 10 October, 2004, 02:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Firey-Bou

well, i met some people this summer, by fluke, tho they were actually looking for me, we chatted they asked me to do some workshops at this centre they are running, i'll swear i had a dream that night about the building, the exhibition they had on & being handed a cuppo tea... so there i was today  , deja vu central, at their centre exactly as... tho it wasnt just deja vu, it was this conviction that it had been a dream & i'd told people about the dream..

anywey, i havent had a decent nights sleep in a weeks & have been eating shite, so i guess my heads just tripping out. wierd tho.

BrianO

Sounds familiar.
I had a dream the night before new years eve about 4 years ago.
I still get deja vu from it.

That dream influenced a decision at the time.
So has it became a self fullfilling prothecy?

Queen Firey-Bou

ahhh indeed we get intuitions & wierd hunches & act upon them " it was fate gov'"... when really these are delusional thoughts driven by deep seated neurosis in denial of self determination. we are hell bent on repetition of dysfunctional cycles in the name of some great mystery.

but i still believe in fairies. and any decisions i make are determined by elder gods.

Noisybast

Nah, schizoid embolism...http://www.lsi.us.es/~mariano/images/total_recall.gif">
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!