Main Menu

Prog 1393 delayed

Started by Wake, 04 June, 2004, 07:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

I've just heard from the subs department that 1393 hasn't reached them in time to go into the post today.

Cheers,

Wake

Trout

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

But I'm glad of the warning.

Thanks, Wake, and subs people.

- Trout

Oddboy

But...but... it was late this week too (I know I know Bank Holidays...).

*sob*

I've even already read Charley's War which I usually save for the post-meg thrill deprivation period!
Better set your phaser to stun.

thrillpowerseeker

Rigellian Hotshots will be heading over to the printers no doubt

Max Kon

i got last weeks on saturday.
This weeks will just have to be on monday then

Mangamax

Not bothered - 13 hour day Monday but Tuesday i'm off so can read it at my leisure.
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Wake

UPDATE - Prog 1393 has now arrived at the subs department so it will be posted on Monday.

Wake

Quirkafleeg

Not really bothered... got that many comic still to read from Bristol I've not even read this weeks yet..

Queen Firey-Bou

aye, i'll all thrilled out, i'm 2 megs behind, & got all the bristol stuff to wade thru, a thrill break is a good idea. Thankyou Tharg, on my side again.

Trout

Bou, you're an idiot.

Think of those of us who actually bother to read their comics when they arrive.

I need a regular supply!

I want my stuff!

I neeeeeed it!

- Trout

Capt.Zeep

Trout:  Take a deep breath, calm down and consult your back progs.  Might I suggest a little Halo Jones :-)  or maybe some long forgotten thing that seemed like throwaway crap at the time, but *might* just stand a re-read

It's funny how we all look forward to our prog,& get upset when it's late.  Tangentally, yet relevantly,  I was just re-reading "Black Orchid" ( which seems pretty good, despite Dave McKean's annoyingly smiliey photo reference girls) and realised I couldn't remember it AT ALL from first tome round...

Guess it says something deep about the fleetiong nature of art, or what we consider as art, whatever...what seems all-important and consuming at the time is soon forgotten....

....or maybe it's the early oset of Alzheimer's...

Leigh S

Luckily, the carboot yielded the two Trigan books - looks like lots of good reading there to tide me over....

Trout

Must... reach... back... progs...

Actually, last night, while slightly pished, I was showing a couple of mates my original art.

One of them is a lapsed fan, and he was pretty blown away by my Halo Jones page.

Perhaps some Halo would be good for me right now, or I've been meaning to reread Necronauts again.

Maybe we should start a Delayed Progs Support Group? :-)

- Trout

Mr D

I'm praying the car boot I'm at tomorrow holds some cheap thrills...

Oddboy

My back-prog reading mission is fast approaching the now... I've got to last April, Dredd V Aliens has just finished, & Orlok's just been sentanced to death... great stuff.
Better set your phaser to stun.