Main Menu

Wanted: Fantasy Express No. 4

Started by ming, 18 July, 2013, 09:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

From 1982 (previously Metamorph).  Anyone have a copy of this?  I've got No. 3, with part one of a great Kevin O'Neill interview, but it'd be nice to track down this issue with part two.

Get rummaging, gents!

:)

Fatboydale

saw one at the Leeds comic fair last Saturday ..... i was going to buy it , but the £39.95 price tag put me off .... ask Lew Stringer for a copy , since he published this ...

maryanddavid

I think Lew had on his blog not to ask about the Fanzines, possibly none were left. Does it have to be a physical copy Ming?

ming

Quote from: maryanddavid on 18 July, 2013, 11:38:21 PM
I think Lew had on his blog not to ask about the Fanzines, possibly none were left. Does it have to be a physical copy Ming?

No!  Physical would be nice but I know these had a fairly low print run so my chances are slim.

I picked up No. 3 via eBay recently (£8; I'll do a proper scan of that wraparound cover when I get chance):

Oh, and thanks for the suggestion, Dale!

Link Prime

Lew sometimes puts fanzines up for sale on Ebay too.
(Ebay seller graphite47)

vark

I suspect that you have found #3 through that excellent ebay seller http://www.ebay.fr/sch/ewan_b/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692. Either way you can contact him to know if he has a physical copy of #4 that he is going to sell.

I will pm you the scans anyway asap (this evening if it's possible).