Main Menu

Nikolai Dante Sympathy for the Devil

Started by The Monarch, 16 October, 2012, 09:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Monarch

Got this wonderful collection today...feels both good and a bit tragic that I have a full set now.

It of course has everything from Memoirs to the title story within its pages. Plus four interesting extras alongside the cover gallery.

It has an extended sketch gallery of Simon frasers artwork with some loverly stuff within it. Theres an Robbie Morrison interview which originally appeared in Megazine 235. Plus an intro by Robbie and an rather touching afterward by Simon Fraser

(Simon you be feeling your age my man but at least you are a well respected artist...;)

A wonderful end to a wonderful series

AlexF

Is this book in Hardback as Amazon claims? I must confess I'd rather it wasn't...
But it's a must buy for sure!

James Stacey

Amazon seem to think all Rebellion books are hardback, I wouldn't set anything on it unless RoboKeef says otherwise

radiator

It's paperback, I got it last week.

They've gone all out with this one - LOADS of bonus materials.

The Monarch

yep as radiator says paperback...I mean it would be silly to make the last book of ten books hardback when the rest is paperback

James Stacey

Quote from: The monarch on 17 October, 2012, 01:38:56 PM
yep as radiator says paperback...I mean it would be silly to make the last book of ten books hardback when the rest is paperback
As silly as changing the spines after the second one :D

Grant Goggans

...or reissuing the first one with a third design!   :lol:

The Monarch

AlexF

The point is, I'm definitely buying it now! Thanks for clearing that up.

Hardbacks, man. Thye may look luxurious, and no doubt live longer, but I've never found one that was easier to read than the paperback edition, and damnit, reading is what books are for!