Main Menu

Prog 1458: The Executioner- Blood will run in the streets of Mega-City One.

Started by ukdane, 26 September, 2005, 01:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al_Ewing

Oh thank god. Yeah, I've got one in the shuffle awaiting play...
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

ukdane

right so, I'm off to the Incoming thread, with the "BIG" scoop!
Cheers

-Daney

The Amstor Computer

Dingwall? Soon to be renamed Tescoville. That's my hometown, that is

You're not kidding - they're getting thousands of customers a week & sucking in people from all of the smaller towns in Ross & Cromarty. The small shops are struggling, and the High Street is looking emptier all the time.

Queen Firey-Bou

aye but theyve still got a fine selection of charity shops, a m'bike shop , a second hand book shop, & a newsagents that sells progs...so stuff inverness.

bugger, Inverness has an art shopp tho.

electric sheds !

The Amstor Computer

If I'm thinking of the same place, the newsagent that sells progs is right next door to my work. They've always got the EE and the Meg in, as well as Private Eye, Fangoria, The Economist and all the other crap I read :-)

Queen Firey-Bou

nah, i was thinking opposite renattos.

( cringes awaiting the on-topic flamers any second )

still thats the stalking sorted, if you see an olde woman nose pressed to the glass pulling rude faces tomorrow, i'm not girning at the house prices. WHA HA HA

the bloke across with the bhuddist stuff & baskets knows about comics too BTW ! and yes, thers some of my precious pottery in with the bric a brac. sob.

er, mandroid is good eh ?

Proudhuff

Toochters get your own thread Dingwal Sh-mingwall! Next it will be 'Howsit the butteries are better tasting in Alness' and 'Does Fern count as a village cause it used to have a train stop' Shoo! yer scaring the horses.

er hum, cough...
THE PROG

Cover Good job Arnie  has his hands full bluffing the Fornians, or he's have Thargys sweaty green **** for that copyright infringement.

mandriod :  excellent, but is Wagner going to add some new twist to this vililante tale? Yipes! as Shaggy would say.

Savage: Excellent nice info on Chuchill's WMD, but a bit of one mighty bound and he was free surely? Is that woman going to sell him out? in a Mills story never,

Terror tale could have done with some Pazazz!

Leatherjack its all a bit 'Anderson' for me.

Breathing space I really want to like but am confused, who's speaking, sorry it must be time
for my pills.

The Huffmeister
DDT did a job on me

Funt Solo

Renattos?  Did that used to be Donatis?  And what about Minerva, is that still there?

As for places to get the prog, my childhood paper shop in Conon Bridge is now a shoddy hairdressers.  *sniff*

Erm...if they'd put the logo on the other side, swapping it with the price & barcode stuff, then there'd be no problem with the gun.  (Phew...just on topic.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Trout

My sister was born in Dingwall.

On-topicness on!

Savage is genius. What's going to happen next? I can't wait!
Mandroid is the best Dredd this year.
Leatherjack is still gibberish, but somehow still exciting.
The Terror Tale was fine. Nice tits.

Finally, I come to Breathing Space. I ask this: how can something be utterly baffling, yet entirely predictable, at the same time? How is it that something can be so perfect in mood and so shite in content?

And, more importantly, what the fuck is going on? After weeks of dithering and swithering, I am now, finally, hating Breathing Space. It's a tragedy, in more ways than one.

I've completely lost track of who's who, and can never remember what happened the previous week. Everyone looks the same and acts unconvincingly. What a load of smelly old pants.

Also, it'd score several points on Pitchfest Bingo, I reckon. "He was hunting... himself!"
Oh well. Only one more week to go.

But, overall, still a great prog!

- Trout

Trout

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

paulvonscott

I have no idea what most people on this thread are gibbering about.

Mandroid is great.

Savage is fucking great stuff.  It wasn't a fake as we might have thought, but there may have been terrible consequences...

Everyone else, get yer school jotters out and write something that isn't a load of half-arsed nonsense.  100 times!

2000AD swinging through the 21st century like a lead pendulum of mediocrity.  Get a fucking grip!

I'm 33 years old, and most of the stories make me feel like I'm ready for the grave.  We've had six or more months of people coasting on half-witted ideas.  Make my deadened nerves feel something you fucking bastards!  

Write you fuckers, write!

Cheers

Paul

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

paulvonscott

Well, at least I got it out of my system.

Awaken the Kundalini...

Queen Firey-Bou

nope you can all keep yur bloody kundalinis where they are thankyou.

aaaaactually ive really enjoyed Breathing space, just finished it & tho i'd half guessed last week & am a bit confused sometimes ( in general ).. i think its a jolly nice change, suspense, drama, wotsit.  I'm loving the art, when this duo did synammmononon i was very irritated & unimpressed ( it was her legs & alice band, shes rubbish ), but now i am loving the layouts, linework moodiness, brilliant.

now wheres my weaponary in case anybodys kundalini gets twitchy?