Main Menu

The Complete Zenith

Started by James Stacey, 29 May, 2013, 12:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newschmoo

Jesus, i just ordered it 2 mins ago. It was still for sale. Maybe i got no. 1000 !

Molch-R

Don't panic, it may well be that the shop's fallen over. Bear with us...

Buttonman

Right, I'll take £150 and I'm robbin' mesel!

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Hawkmumbler

Fuck! I go out for an hour and they are gone!

Steve Green

Hawkmumbler

Shit! It's there after all! POPOPOPOPO'd!!!!!!

newschmoo

Maybe its a misprint and they're making 10,000.

Rio De Fideldo

Got mine ordered. Just spied the t shirt. Any clue on the sizes? How big is the m?

Molch-R

Quote from: Richard T Field on 01 July, 2013, 08:12:04 PM
Got mine ordered. Just spied the t shirt. Any clue on the sizes? How big is the m?

If you're worried you might be a large, go for the large. #personalexperience

opaque

If you are worried just buy the biggest one possible. They will shrink in the wash as well.

Daveycandlish

Sounds like I'll be wearing my new Zenith tee as a boob tube within a month then!
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

O Lucky Stevie!

Stevie still hasn't been able to purchase the hardcover yet as he is still getting:

System Error.

Due to a system error this transaction is unable to be completed. Click Continue to return to the merchant's website so that you may enter another form of payment.

Have been phoned bank a third time who have advised that they are not seeing any attempts to put the transaction through on their end.

Guess who is the muggins that has to wait  a couple of hours until the next level of technical support start their working day?
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Buttonman

Oohh could be here for Halloween!

"2000 AD Tweet Droid ‏@2000AD 2h

@Nickih36 Not yet, but getting there! Officially December release but may be earlier."

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"