Main Menu

The Commissions Thread

Started by hippynumber1, 13 July, 2013, 10:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippynumber1

From the incomparable Colin Wilson with massive thanks to Royd Burgoyne for organising things...

Skullmo

Very nice! :-D

They should get him back on a revamped rogue!
It's a joke. I was joking.

Spikes

Very nice Mark. Yer cant beat a bit o' Rogue by Colin.

ming

What Jack said.

Always nice to see more Rogue from Colin.  It would be great if Tharg could commission him for a series of Rogue Postergraphs or something; I can think of a few epic single-image set-pieces that would be amazing...

Colin YNWA

Colin Wilson is simply brilliant.

Steven Sterlacchini

The Pencils for my commission by Mick McMahon. Judge Minty verses Aquila, from the fan film.

I'm just blown away by this. Soon to be the crowning glory of my collection.

CrazyFoxMachine

Ooooh WHAT. That's... that's just...

wow.

Link Prime

Lookit that Lawgiver...!
Amazing stuff Minty.

Colin YNWA

That is stunning - I love the way he's captured Edmund Dehn as Minty its just wonderful.

Spikes

Bolt-01

My First actual commission arrived yesterday. Nigel really kicked it into orbit on this one. The print is a whopping A3.

hippynumber1

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 10 December, 2013, 11:43:40 PM

My First actual commission arrived yesterday. Nigel really kicked it into orbit on this one. The print is a whopping A3.

I take it that's Nigel Dobbyn? The glory of this once again forces me to dust off the old cry

"Get this Droid back in the Prog Tharg!"

Its a crime that a man of his talents ain't there regularly.

Link Prime

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 10 December, 2013, 11:43:40 PM

Dobbyn's style is very similar to Paul Marshall's in that piece. Very, very nice regardless Bolt.

And Iain- a fantastic Judge Hennessy commission. Gallagher is superb.