Main Menu

The Commissions Thread

Started by hippynumber1, 13 July, 2013, 10:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timothy

https://i.imgur.com/mme4eCE.jpg

Hope the link works, as I still can't sort out the resizing thing. Joe and Max.

I, Cosh

Very nice indeed.
Quote from: Timothy on 06 October, 2016, 12:06:32 PM
Hope the link works, as I still can't sort out the resizing thing. Joe and Max.

We never really die.

Timothy

Thanks for getting the actual pic up. Mr Cosh.

Dr Feeley Good

Fungus

What an amazing Max.
Is that a brolly Dredd's holding? I suppose that's apt ...   :)

norton canes

Wow. McMahon really is something else, isn't he.

He's at the Kendal Comic Art festival in a couple of weeks. Must get him to doodle something for me.

Geoff

Love it! Great to see Max and Dredd together, been a while since we did. 

Does anyone know whether Max is still with us, and if so, when was the last time we saw him?  Did he survive DoC?

Nice touch, Dredd holding Max's brolly (I assume that's his brolly...)

Rogue Judge

This thread is incredible! I'm jealously poring over each page - you are a lucky bunch! hippynumber1 & Pete Wells (to name a few) have amazing collections, wow! So how much (if I may ask) do commissions usually cost? I would love to have Mick McMahon or Carlos Ezquerra Dredd. Im not in the original art club but would love to join ;)

M.I.K.

Quote from: Geoff on 06 October, 2016, 05:15:45 PMDoes anyone know whether Max is still with us, and if so, when was the last time we saw him?  Did he survive DoC?

Yes. Prog 2015. No Comics For Old Men.

hippynumber1

Quote from: Rogue Judge on 06 October, 2016, 06:31:36 PM
This thread is incredible! I'm jealously poring over each page - you are a lucky bunch! hippynumber1 & Pete Wells (to name a few) have amazing collections, wow! So how much (if I may ask) do commissions usually cost? I would love to have Mick McMahon or Carlos Ezquerra Dredd. Im not in the original art club but would love to join ;)

Just dropped you a PM.

ming

Quote from: Timothy on 06 October, 2016, 12:06:32 PMJoe and Max.

One of Mick's best!  He's done some absolutely cracking commissions in recent years but this is definitely one of my favourites; looks like he had fun with this one.  Was he happy with it?

Timothy

He said he was particularly happy with Max's face, but thought the chair was a bit too big.

Timothy

Needless to say I'm delighted with the whole thing.

Echidna

I just realised that's Max's umbrella over Dredd's shoulder. Lovely stuff :)

Dr Feeley Good

How long did it take for you to get this Tim ? From Mick giving you his first rough ?