Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Lambert

That's a doodle...?!?
Drokk me! That's feckin' amazing...!!

Jon

Quote from: Andy Lambert on 12 March, 2016, 08:58:39 PM
That's a doodle...?!?
Drokk me! That's feckin' amazing...!!

Oh no, sorry, that was misleading. It started out as a doodle. In fairness it's had six or seven hours on it since then. I meant, it wasn't anything intentional, but I had some stuff rendering, a couple of skype calls that dragged on, that sort of thing...

Andy Lambert

Oh no, sorry, that was misleading. It started out as a doodle. In fairness it's had six or seven hours on it since then. I meant, it wasn't anything intentional, but I had some stuff rendering, a couple of skype calls that dragged on, that sort of thing...
[/quote]

Doodle or not, it's still amazing...!

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

ThryllSeekyr

allied72

Madraí Strointiam
Johnny Alpha takes a few heads....

IAMTHESYSTEM

It took a long time but once I had the idea it wouldn't let go. I got my Glenn Fabry colouring book right away and very useful it was to. I couldn't draw Slaine's face for toffy so that's the best you're gettin'!

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Jim_Campbell

LOVELY stuff, IATS. It's been far too long...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Thanks very much Jim and if I have been away too long it's mostly because the ideas I do have are so awful the Forum would seize up were they ever to see the light of day. Cheers!
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

JayzusB.Christ

Forking hell, some incredible stuff on show this month.  I paint pictures for a living but often come away from this thread feeling very insecure about my professional future!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

CrazyFoxMachine

Steven Denton

Niamh, because if a single Mum can't collect a few brain balls who can?

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 16 March, 2016, 02:35:00 PM
It took a long time but once I had the idea it wouldn't let go. I got my Glenn Fabry colouring book right away and very useful it was to. I couldn't draw Slaine's face for toffy so that's the best you're gettin'!

I like the pulp-novel look you've given this & the way you did the title. As for Slaine face, I not use which artist you would have based yours on if could have got it the way you would have liked, but they're all different you know.....so it's hard to judge.

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Steven Denton on 20 March, 2016, 01:54:29 PM

Niamh, because if a single Mum can't collect a few brain balls who can?

She did bag a full pack of wolves as well.

BTW are all them men around her Skull-Swords. I guess she doesn't stink like their master. No offence intended there.

ThryllSeekyr

Okay, maybe not Skullswords, because I was just fooled by the helmet worn by the warrior standing behind her.

I'm doing mine now, just started, been thinking about over the entire weekend.