Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

It sounds like the children will be taken into care after that incident because they sound like unfit parents.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mike Gloady

Poor buggers.  No one deserves that kind of parenting.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Albion

They aren't just unfit parents they are unfit human beings.

They have no respect for the people around them. Constantly trying to borrow stuff off everyone round here while pissing off everyone with their attitude. They have no intention of ever working for a living but want whatever they can get from the government and others.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Dandontdare

My cousin Joe died of a suspected aneurysm at 2am this morning while celebrating the new year with neighbours - apparently, he went upstairs to the loo and never came down. We weren't particularly close, largely due to his unpleasant views on immigrants,  but he was such a fixture of my childhood, it's a real shocker.

I got the news today while nursing a well earned hangover following an absolutely fantastic new years eve - off my tits and dancing my ass off till 4am with some good friends. Best night out of the year.

locustsofdeath!

Condolences, DDD. I'll give a few thoughts to you and yours, mate.

House of Usher

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 29 December, 2009, 02:54:09 PM
It turns out its muscle strain .They seemed pretty certain about that.

I had that too, and mine also felt like a chest infection so I went to the doctor's. It all fell into place when I remembered all the stretching I'd been doing while standing up a ladder. I think I most probably did it grouting the bathroom tiles.

::)
STRIKE !!!

TordelBack

Very sorry to hear that DtD, it's terrifying how suddenly these things can strike.  This sort of news makes me very glad I wasted my morning playing with the kids and ended up outrageously late for work.  Carpe diem, as Mork would have it.

Mike Gloady

Sorry to hear your news, DDD.

Nothing I can say.  I had a cousin who I never really appreciated until her husband stabbed her 20-odd times.  These things just hurt so much, particularly if you didn't like/appreciate them much while they lived. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Peter Wolf

Condolences DDD.

Try not to feel guilty about it if you werent close because there isnt any law that says you have to be close to someone just because you are related.

Not sure what else to say.

Quote from: House of Usher on 02 January, 2010, 09:16:08 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 29 December, 2009, 02:54:09 PM
It turns out its muscle strain .They seemed pretty certain about that.

I had that too, and mine also felt like a chest infection so I went to the doctor's. It all fell into place when I remembered all the stretching I'd been doing while standing up a ladder. I think I most probably did it grouting the bathroom tiles.

::)

This was a chest infection or pneumonia and it was misdiagnosed at the hospital because there were other symptoms besides what i thought was muscular pain.Its the most ill i have ever been and i am not completely over it yet either.

House of Usher

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 03 January, 2010, 12:49:03 PM
This was a chest infection or pneumonia and it was misdiagnosed at the hospital because there were other symptoms besides what i thought was muscular pain.Its the most ill i have ever been and i am not completely over it yet either.

Oh bugger, that's a misfortune. Poor you.

I mis-remembered the cause of my agonizing muscle strain. It wasn't grouting, it was hefting the weight of a hammer drill above eye-level while up a ladder. That'll do it.

Hope you're feeling better soon, Peter.
STRIKE !!!

COMMANDO FORCES

Jesus Christ on a bike, what is wrong with our government and the US's. Now we're meddling with The Republic of Yemen, by sending our bods out there to 'help' with the terrorist threat.

This is it then, we'll soon be taking over the world. We will send our agent provocateur's  out to start a bit of terrorist trouble and then we and our cousins can just walk in and take over!

TordelBack

I particularly enjoy the entirely terrorist-directed nature of international affairs.  Terrorist pushes Button A (idiot gets on plane with pants full of chemicals), World produces Answer B:  Take over, errr I mean, 'support' Yemen!  Introduce Body Scanners!  That'll show 'em!  That's certainly not exactly what they wanted us to do.

I heard a (get this) Security Expert on the radio this morning telling me that the body scanners that will now apparently save mankind would have detected the compounds because they detect 'different levels of heat'.  Now would that be the Compton scattering x-ray type or the millimeter wave scanner?  Because unless I was seriously misled in Physics class neither technology has anything to do with heat.  This fills me with confidence.

The fact that the boy involved was a known nutter and wasn't stopped or searched properly is obviously neither here nor there when there are countless millions to be spent.  It makes me weep for all the bottles of water I've ditched in airport bins.

Old Tankie

I wouldn't worry about us Brits invading any more countries, when the defence cuts kick in from next year, we won't be able to take over a take-away!!!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 03 January, 2010, 04:01:36 PM
Jesus Christ on a bike, what is wrong with our government and the US's. Now we're meddling with The Republic of Yemen, by sending our bods out there to 'help' with the terrorist threat.

This is it then, we'll soon be taking over the world. We will send our agent provocateur's  out to start a bit of terrorist trouble and then we and our cousins can just walk in and take over!

Interesting article that explains what is going onregarding the Yemen.

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2009/12/30/billions-in-recent-yememi-investments-and-the-underwear-bombers-daddy-its-a-small-world-aint-it/

Ignore the lies that our NWO/Globalist warmongering Pigs and filth and political whores i mean Leaders in the UK/US and that shithole called Israel tell us about AlCIAda.

lies lies lies lies......

The Detroit incident was clearly a staged event which first provides a spurious pretext for some kind of proxy war [Central Instigation agency] or invasion of the Yemen [its actually already started] that is to do with resources [although most of the yemens oil has been used up] and oil pipelines and non repayment of IMF loans and a refusal to submit to their terms on conditions and its "terrorist threat" which is sponsored by the the US through the previously mentioned Central Instigation Agency and also its to do with control of the region as the list of countries now includes Iraq - Pakistan - Somalia - Afghanistan - and the big one being Iran which has been simmering away quietly while our media like the Guardian demonises them over their alleged nuclear programme.

Its also to do with oil pricesm that will now go up because of the tension in the area and its to do with controlling the exit from the Red Sea and the Suez Canal and also the Yemen will be used as an area to stage US/Israeli attacks on Iran.

The Yemen is the latest "failed state" and the latest addition to the "axis of evil" so another country gets raped and pillaged.

Perpetual war syndrome.

Lies.

The scanning machines are another story but i will leave that out for now but isnt it curious how these machines are being wheeled out at a moments notice ?

I smell a rat again because the Detroit incident is so very clearly a staged event and a Hegelian Dialect or to be more precise a multiple Hegelian Dialectic that provides the pretext and the solution for 3 or 4 different objectives.

Oh yes and before i finish The Sun loves and supports the troops but it also supports those that send them into yet another third world shithole :

Article :

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2791365/Gordon-Brown-calls-emergency-summit-to-stop-Yemen-becoming-new-terror-base.html

TordelBack

Helpmaboab! I hate it when I find myself agreeing with Peter!   ;)