Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreddzilla

Do we know the scheduled release date of 3A's 6 inch Judge Dredd and Lawmaster is?

Mikey

Simple answer is no. With a fair wind, maybe before Xmas!
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

COMMANDO FORCES

Dreddzilla

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 22 August, 2015, 02:27:20 PM
Which Christmas?
That's kinda what I'm getting at. Someone said they talked to a 3A rep at SDCC and the rep 'supposedly' said Augest or September and I can't believe they meant of this year.

Mikey

ISTR that earlier this year when they announced their outline plans, Dredd and Hammerstein were penciled in for release August/September right enough. But there was no mention of Gronk or Judge Fish at that time, and schedules are under constant review at 3a. I do think we'll see some more before this Xmas - whether it's the figures  announced we'll just have to wait and see as ever. Hopefully we get a bit of warning for the Dredd and Lawmaster pack! Can't wait to see the Lawmaster finished I must say.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

BPP

I'd think it's more accurate to say schedules are under no review at 3A.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Mindless-Focus

I've been a 3AA member for years and have been buying their product since about the beginning of the company. I also remember several preorders taking a year plus (several took 2 years). Also, they tend to move their schedule wildly. I would not be surprised if that was not meant for August/September 2016. If anything, 3A has taught me to be patient. It'll happen. Eventually.

ming

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Albion

Great Lawmaster. Must start saving my Galactic Groats for it now. Want one!
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

ming

This being 3A we may not have these in hand for a.... little while.

In the meantime I'm going to wheel this one out again:

Quote from: ming on 30 May, 2014, 06:46:16 PM
"Bike!  To me!"

COMMANDO FORCES

That's the way to do it. Wonder which Christmas I'll get that for ;)

Dreddzilla

Quote from: ming on 02 October, 2015, 12:46:42 PM
:o

Not that I'm not thrilled to finally be getting a Lawmaster, but I thought it had more color than that in the comics?   :|

COMMANDO FORCES

3A answered a few questions that people had murmured on my facebook page.

QuoteIt's our modified Lawmaster Mk1 with McMahon style cannons. This photo is pretty filtered and taken from off a monitor screen so a lot of the paint/detail is washed out and not final.

Not sure where the SDCC rumor has come from. Lawmasters will be open for all. Not long now!

ming

According to Gregory, both Dredd and the Lawmaster will go on sale in the next few months...

"This year for both. Not long now. Soon as we can announce the details they'll be on the blog/newsletter"

Ooooh...