Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba Zebill

Shopping cart woes? Never have the correct change? Interestingly enough, plastic washers that fit shopping cart slots can now be purchased from most hardware stores. Saves on excess pocket coinage every time! ;)
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Proudhuff

Quote from: Trout on 18 June, 2012, 03:46:54 PM
[spoiler]Comics creators watching this board then sneering about it on Facebook.[/spoiler]

This post did not happen.

Link please
DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Spaceghost

Hey, why not visit my blog where I use my rudimentary understanding of cinema, coupled with my pedestrian, questionable taste to very poorly 'review' films what I done seen?

I'll be using my frankly inadequate vocabulary to let you know if a film is 'crap' or 'good', how many tits are in it and if you see anyone's head come off.

I am supremely under-qualified to offer any kind of valuable insight and I am also too unintelligent to even have an interesting opinion, but because I've managed to work out how to start a fucking blog, I now imagine myself to be Mark fucking bastarding Kermode for fuck's sake.

Here's the link - dullwittedcuntwithacomputer.blogtwat.com

Come and wallow in the shit!
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

SuperSurfer

So if 2000AD is not aimed at the die hard fan or the lapsed, casual, or prospective reader – then JUST WHO is it aimed at?

Personally, I approach the prog with the insight of a long-term reader and with the sensibilities of a lapsed reader so it's fair to say it should be written and drawn just how I like it.

But do Americans 'get' 2000AD?

Link Prime

Quote from: Proudhuff link=topic=36237.msg684708#msg684708 date=1340096520

Link please
/quote]

Yeah?

Trout

Frank

A week ago I thought Roy Hodgson a poor substitute for Harry Redknapp, and England's fortunes at their lowest ebb; now I believe 'Our Boys' can go all the way!

Dropping the Rooney-bomb can only further ensure Ukraine's humiliation- that emotionally incontinent and unpredictable mini-Hulk is just what Hodgson's organised and consistent squad of journeyman need!

exilewood

A poor substitute for Redknapp, a manager that in 40 years has managed to win one cup? & has just been sacked from the lowliest club on Earth?

Spaceghost

Fuck off out of here with your stupid, boring football prattle.

THIS IS THE THREAD WITH THE FUNNY WORDS.

I have to put up with with enough dull, inarticulate 'blokes' talking about mind numbing fucking football at work.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Richmond Clements

I bloody hate sexism me. But I find females to be *really* sexy... It's a strange old world, eh?

Hoagy

I look at these overpaid players and each has the same attitude and mannerisms of all the bad matey mates who jeered at me and chose me last at team pick time.  24 years ago!! And all the homo-erotic jokes can't hide the fact I'm still bitter.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Richmond Clements

Quote from: George Dread on 19 June, 2012, 08:30:46 PM
I look at these overpaid players and each has the same attitude and mannerisms of all the bad matey mates who jeered at me and chose me last at team pick time.  24 years ago!! And all the homo-erotic jokes can't hide the fact I'm still bitter.
Wayne?

Frank

Quote from: George Dread on 19 June, 2012, 08:30:46 PM

I was usually picked second last. The stinky fat kid always got picked last.