Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

wild-seven

Best wishes Worldshown - I'm unsure what else to say but we're ALL thinking of you
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

locustsofdeath!

Hey Worldshown, I hope you can return to us with good news. My thoughts are with you and yours. Take care as best you can.

Sad that this thread has reached 100 pages. Hear's to hoping 200 doesn't arrive...ever.

Pete Wells

Oh maaaan, manly hugs to Worldshown.

vzzbux

Sorry to hear your news worldshown.

I must get myself in for a DR's visit. I get the odd twinge every now and then. I got a massive twinge the other day around my left chest muscle and have put it down to cramp, I couldn't stand straight for about 20 seconds without doubling over with pain. You would think I would have learnt with the way my dad died.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Lady Festina

See the doctor. It might just be that all your shoulder muscles are knotted up (posture, stress etc) and that the twinges you'd normally get there have come forward into your chest. BUT it's best to know.....

flip-r mk2

Worldshown hope every thing go's well with your Mum my thoughts are with you, Vzzbux get your arse down to the doctors and get checked out.

filip 
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

COMMANDO FORCES

All the best to you and your mam Worldshown.

I think the problem with a lot of us is that we think it can't happen to us, don't want to bother the doctor, can't take time off due to monetary concerns, are too embarrassed to tell someone, etc....
Sometimes as hard as it may seem we all need help and we should be grateful that we have loved ones who care and an NHS system that even with all it's faults will help as best it can.

The Doctor Alt 8

Ah my luck continues...

I was very kindly bought another internet dongle.... this time with a years unlimited internet accesss...

I instaled it... with no problems

I made one post with it as a test..

Shut down my P.C.

Turned PC back on to use internet again and...

Am told that there is either a fault with my hardwear (The dongle) OR the programe to run the dongle has failed to instal proberly...

BRILLENT!

Roberta "Death To Technology" Roe strikes again.

Mike Gloady

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Worldshown. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Peter Wolf

All the best Worldshown.

I think that there might be a possibility that i might have skin cancer as there is a sort of mole type thing that appeared out of nowhere and its sort of scabby on the right temple.

Its very easily treatable if it is.It just gets scraped off but i will get this checked out.I could travel up to Cheshire to see the top Dermatologist in the Manchester area who is a friend of my mum and dad and get a consultation.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mike Gloady

Always best to get those things checked out, PW.  Early check ups might make you feel like you're being silly over nothing, but better to catch it as early as possible.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Cyberleader2000

I was coming back from watching AVATAR 3D today great film gave me a headache any that was not to bad but I got off the bus stop 5 stops early to pick up my 2000AD and Judge Dredd Magazine when horror my local shop no longer stocks Judge Dredd Magazine. >:(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

COMMANDO FORCES

That's because it's a green grocers.