Main Menu

Wednesday Night Chat

Started by pauljholden, 05 February, 2008, 05:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

I take it nobody's coming, then? What better way to spend a Friday night than chatting to fellow Toothers in an oline chatroom whilst the rest of the world hits the town in an alcohol fuelled orgy of sex and kebabs? Oh, hang on... I think I may have answered my own question, there.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Roger Godpleton

Sorry Sharkie, I would have come if I'd known sooner.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

The Legendary Shark

Oh well, last night was a complete bust.  :oops:

I'm going out to do gardening for Mother, but I'll leave my pc on while I'm out so the chat room will remain open in case anybody wants to mosey over and have a look. Eventually, it'd be nice if anyone who has their computer on all the time, or a majority of the time, could help to keep it open. That way, there'll always be a little slice of Toothy Goodness open to us in the chattosphere.

Of course, nobody may be interested. It may be the "download Paltalk" bit that's bothering people, but it's a reputable chat service and I've had no problems with it in the two or three years I've been using the free service (and no, I don't work for them).

Either way, I'd appreciate any feedback from the yay or nay camps just to see if I'm engaging in flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality (flogging a dead horse). Thanks.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Well I tried to log in last night but had problems with registering, poor internet connection I believe.

Peter Wolf

Got in late and did actually try but hadnt quite sussed out how to download the software yet.

Is it every Friday night ?

Or all the time ?

Because unless i go out locally or go to a rural pub i dont do town centres at night at weekends as there are too many binge drinking Dickheads.I dont like the atmosphere as i can sense the aggression in the air and i dont like it.

I am by the computer a lot as i am doing a lot of artwork when at home.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

It can be open all the time, so long as there's at least one person in the room.

I can give other people Admin status so they can open it any time.

Or, we can agree on specific times.

In the meantime, I'll post up here when it's open.

Of course, the more people who use the room, the easier it'll be to manage. Like most things, it's getting the ball rolling that's the hardest bit.

The room is open now and I'll try to keep it so all night, but I won't be around while the Challenge Cup's on telly.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Right then, I'll give this one last try...

How about Wednesday nights? I'll open the room about 6pm and see what happens.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Roger Godpleton

I'd prolly start a bit later, round about 9.

Peter Wolf

The download is not Mac compatiable unfortunately and i have been informed that i need an external application to enable the download.

Not sure i like the sound of that.Havent got a clue what to do next.

The fact i have shown interest probably means that the chatroom will remain empty anyway so its probably a good thing i cant enter it.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Thanks to everyone who dropped in tonight. Hopefully, we can make this a regular thing.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Bouwel

I hope so too. Just drop the nod prior to the chat room opening and I'll do what I can to be there.

Cheers!

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

The room is open. All are welcome to come along for a chinwag.

http://express.paltalk.com/index.html?gid=1054552008
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Roger Godpleton

Where are you all? Get the fuck in here!!