Main Menu

...NEW DR WHO TONIGHT, 02/06/07, 7:10pm, 'THE FAMILY OF BLOOD'...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 02 June, 2007, 08:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quirkafleeg

I think we'll have to agree to differ on that one...   I actually just remembered in the first Tennant ep he's set up as a bit 'dark' and willing to kill of the bad guys in a kinda vengeful way. But in this case I thought it was just a bit over-elaborate and over the top considering what had gone before (almost like some 'writer' was controlling him who wanted to use these really cool vengence ideas he'd thought up)

Oh and the bad guys can only live for three months and they need a time lord to live longer... well did I miss something, or is that a bit crap practically (like how the hell did they evolve to be like that)?

IndigoPrime

"Oh and the bad guys can only live for three months and they need a time lord to live longer... well did I miss something, or is that a bit crap practically (like how the hell did they evolve to be like that)?"

My understanding was that they had little life-span left and therefore wanted a Time Lord, to steal his remaining lives.

The Monarch

indigoprime said it pretty much the way I interpreted it

best episode of the season and next weeks looks like this years version of love and monsters except hopefully better