Main Menu

Will the case files ever catch up with the Prog/Meg?

Started by Dodsy, 29 May, 2013, 12:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Beigh

Quote from: Recrewt on 29 May, 2013, 01:47:42 PM
QuoteI wonder if "Lawman of the Future" will get into the Case Files as well?

I hope not.  The less I see of that cod-piece the better!  :lol:

I bet it's the only place you'll find Star Wars characters in a Dredd story! Honest, I'm not making that up! :)

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: The Cosh on 29 May, 2013, 01:22:21 PM
CF20 wont contain Prog 900, that'll most likely be in 21 but I think the next volume or two will need to be weighted towards Meg strips in order to have everything aligned properly for Wilderlands/Tenth Planet soon.
[/quote
]
Sooner than you think - the copy for 21 suggests it includes Wilderlands at the very least, as well as confirming the inclusion of Prog 900;

From encountering another 2000 AD legend - Rogue Trooper - to Dredd's disgrace and arrest, this is another slab of future law enforcement!
@jamesfeistdraws

Cactus

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 29 May, 2013, 04:27:58 PM
Quote from: The Cosh on 29 May, 2013, 01:22:21 PM
CF20 wont contain Prog 900, that'll most likely be in 21 but I think the next volume or two will need to be weighted towards Meg strips in order to have everything aligned properly for Wilderlands/Tenth Planet soon.
Sooner than you think - the copy for 21 suggests it includes Wilderlands at the very least, as well as confirming the inclusion of Prog 900;

From encountering another 2000 AD legend - Rogue Trooper - to Dredd's disgrace and arrest, this is another slab of future law enforcement!

I can imagine it ending on a cliffhanger with the Wilderlands/Tenth Planet prologue. Ooh, that means it also contains Conspiracy of Silence! I loved that.
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!