Main Menu

NAIL POLISH DILEMMA

Started by Woolly, 06 April, 2004, 09:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly

Of a sunday(on my private time) i like nothing better than to paint my toenails with a different nail polish,trim them with my teeth and save the bits in an old jam jar.I am now running out of different colours . How can i purchase new shades without looking dodgy?

Floyd-the-k

dunno. How can you do all that without being dodgy?
 Maybe move to san francisco?

longmanshort

+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Jared Katooie

Just dress like a woman obviously.

Matt Timson

He's got the hair.  Although the beard will simply have to go, I'm afraid...
Pffft...

Woolly

WHAT THE F*CK?!?
Theres something going on here.

This thread wasnt started by me. Must be a security breach at Woolly HQ.

Apologies for time being wasted.

House of Usher

How can i purchase new shades without looking dodgy?

Co-ordinate them with a shade you're already using, obviously !
STRIKE !!!

DavidXBrunt

Use the Homebase colour scanner to get tiny pots of colours exactly the same as those in your favourite thrills. Mind you, it'd take Paint stripper to get it off.

Max Kon

woolly tell your devious trani friend/ or yourself deppending on who started the thread that they should just pretend that they are getting int for their girl.

Richmond Clements

WHAT THE F*CK?!?
Theres something going on here.

This thread wasnt started by me.

Ever seen Fight Club?

Quirkafleeg

Queen Firey-Bou

Woolly, i hope this terrible invader has been destroyed !, if its not bad enough that you have to content with evil steenking bosses who won't let you surf, then its evil steenking faux woollies with NO taste in nail styling, clearly, different colours is just SOoo yesterday & any respectable man about town knows that nicley co-ordinated shades of blue is the current thinking. tsk.

and a jam jar, i ask you, you should have a special tin for these things.

Steamboy

I wear Black nail polish every now and then but stay away from other colours because that'd just be weird. I live in a hard arse mining town and you wouldn't believe the looks I get when i'm out sometimes just for having black nails, when i go to the city and we head out to any clubs sometimes I go the whole hog and wear the white and black copse paint on my face but if I did it here I wouldnt even get into the first pub.

CU Krestel

Steamboy

by the way, I'm not as freaky as my last post made me sound, the corpse paint isn't off corpses.

CU Krestel