Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2019

Started by Dash Decent, 23 July, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

No mention of Kingdom ending in the link (though I must admit that I'm using my phone and just skimming through the interview for any mention of Kingdom).
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

rs_jr

when is the next slaine and defoe starting up again?

Is Finn complete or was it just ignored and not coming back?

Thanks

broodblik

Quote from: rs_jr on 23 December, 2018, 06:22:31 AM
when is the next slaine and defoe starting up again?

Is Finn complete or was it just ignored and not coming back?

Thanks

Slaine will return in 2019 accordingly the xmas prog. See the cool add for it

Defoe will be back in March 2019: https://2000ad.com/post/4550

Finn accordingly to my understanding was stopped because the story-line came close to Slaine's theme at that stage.  I can be wrong but that is how I understood it. I would like Finn to return as well
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

rs_jr

thanks

yes would love finn to return, slaine is not time traveling anymore so won't end up in finn time :)

Richard

I preferred Finn anyway.

Looking forward to more Leonardo Manco art though.

O Lucky Stevie!

Oh goodie. Dermost Power is back  ;)
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Colin YNWA

Good to see Lawless still there... at least 3 more episodes...

broodblik

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 20 January, 2019, 03:52:09 PM
Good to see Lawless still there... at least 3 more episodes...

Yes and hopefully not the last series.

Dandontdare

Quote from: broodblik on 15 January, 2019, 06:15:08 PM
Preview of Villains Takeover Special:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01/15/exclusive-preview-2000ad-not-free-comic-book-day-villains-takeover-special/?utm_content=buffer61e60&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

This looks really good. Hopefully available in digital format as well

Yeah, that Judge Death story looks very tasty - nice slap in the face to the FCBD people too - I no longer need to bother getting up early on a Saturday to queue up for loads of glossy adverts and excerpts - 2000ad was one of the very few creators who really made an effort to produce something new and worthwhile.

rs_jr

2019 looks to be an amazing year
new slaine
new defoe
wagner dredd

only thing missing is case files announcements if of Sinister Dexter, though i have never read any i feel it will be good at world building like dredd

Cosier

I'm hoping that next year we'll finally get some proper Sinister Dexter collections to celebrate the 25th anniversary.

Richard

If they do, they'd better include Downlode Tales this time.