So what ever happened to Stickleback???

Started by gameluvah, 25 June, 2018, 12:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonR

Quote from: TordelBack on 26 June, 2018, 10:40:50 PM
Quote from: Richard on 26 June, 2018, 10:18:03 PM
At least Vanguard had an ending.

Did it?

Vanguard was designed to the same template that gave us the wildly successful Nicolai Dante.

Trust me, it was originally intended to run for multiple series.

O Lucky Stevie!

This thread has reached its third page yet still no mention of the Sino-City smackdown between Tempest & his namesake promised on the final page of the second series?

You're slipping, squexx.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 26 June, 2018, 11:15:57 AM
Quote from: IndigoPrime on 26 June, 2018, 11:03:58 AM
Is it wrong that I'm now half expecting an announcement of a new series of Cabs by Rory McConville?

I've said too much...

(Retreats mysteriously into the shadows)

Hmmm....
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

BPP

Quote from: BPP on 25 June, 2018, 10:45:45 AM

Talked to Dom Reardon about cabs last month - probably the politest man in comics - he's ever happy and would love to be in 2000ad soon but says he thinks Gordon isn't interested in cabs (and he was unfailingly polite about Rennies right to be so). Has a OGN coming out soon from which he had a ton of beautiful pages on display.

Just found the scrap of paper he scribbled the title on - Nicnevin & The Bloody Queen. No sign of it yet in listings but it's nearly all drawn.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Colin YNWA

This is utter poppycock and silly speculation based on doubt. But isn't there something very Stickleback about the title 'Thistlebone' (see this week's Prog's letters page).

I also love the title 'The Devil's Railroad' but that doesn't have even a spurious made up connection to this thread so I won't mention it.

The Adventurer

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK