Main Menu

UNDT Quarter Finals Heat 2: Torquemada vs Judge Anderson

Started by Colin YNWA, 21 September, 2020, 06:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

It's the quarter-finals, it's a thrillpowered fight
PSi Judge hates the ugly thoughts of her rival
And the lord of Termight raises as a zombie tonight
And they're watchin' us all with the eyeeee of the tiger (commander)

Tomas de Torquemada (Nemesis the Warlock) - more info

OR

Judge Anderson (Anderson - Psi Division) - more info

TO THE DEATH - WINNER TAKES ALL... or gets a place in the semi-finals whatever. Leave the name of the character you like most in a reply to this thread and I'll count up and call the winner early in the morning Thursday 24th September.

'Rules' and what not, for what they are worth

And there's more about the structure of the tournament to be read

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Funt Solo

Judge Anderson psizes up her opponent, but she's dealt with ghostly ghastlies like him before.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Greg M.

Probably the toughest opponent Torquemada could have drawn, outside of Johnny Alpha, and I don't think this round will be the walkover for him that all the others have been. But the Grandmaster's not for turning - Torquemada. (Sorry, Cass.)

Magnetica

Bolt-01

Torquemada.

Though if they actually did meet - Cass is one of the few who would stand a chance against the Grandmaster.

Maybe Tomas could visit MCU as a guest lecturer.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

AlexF

Wow this is a tough one! I do love a bit of sloganeering, and a villain with a totally gnarly ectoplasm form. But when it comes to character, I'm team Cass Anderson all the way.

paddykafka

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Tomwe

rogue69

JayzusB.Christ

Anderson is a brilliant character, but Torquemada is possibly the best bad guy I've seen in any fiction.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

PsychoGoatee

abelardsnazz