Main Menu

Win exclusive tickets to special advance screening of DREDD 3D at SDCC!

Started by Molch-R, 03 July, 2012, 08:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

What would YOU do to see the DREDD 3D movie next week, Earthlets?

Yes, that's right – you could win the chance to see the movie every Judge Dredd fan is clamouring to see at the world's biggest comic con.

Lionsgate is kicking off San Diego Comic Con 2012 with a very special advance screening of Dredd 3D – introduced by the lawman of the future himself, Karl Urban!

Presented by Masters of the Web, ten lucky Earthlets will have the chance of a lifetime to see DREDD 3D well before its official release this September.

This exclusive screening will take place at the unique Reading Cinemas Gaslamp on 701 5th Ave., San Diego on Wednesday 11th July at 10pm. You don't even need a ticket to SDCC!

2000 AD has five pairs of tickets to give away to lucky Earthlets!

Mega-City One is a mad, mad town – but how madly do you want to see DREDD 3D? To be in with the chance to win one of five pairs of tickets to this amazing event, all you have to do is send us an image of yourself with a copy of 2000 AD showing us just how crazy you are for DREDD 3D!

Rude or illegal activities will result in a visit from Justice Department, creeps!

The deadline is 01:00 GMT on Friday!

You  can also register or learn more about this brilliant screening at www.JudgementIsComing.com

http://www.2000adonline.com/news/03-07-2012/what_would_you_do_to_see_dredd_in_3d/

COMMANDO FORCES

chuffsteruk

COMMANDO FORCES

That pic on the news page is great. I love it how Dredd turns and shoots us  :thumbsup:

Goaty

WOw that was great poster!!! That what Dredd is about! I got screengrabs on it...

Mark Taylor

Unless the prize includes the air fare to San Diego and back I'll be waiting for September...

blackmocco

Warming up the camera as we speak...! San Diego's a two hour drive. If I win, finish work at 5, drive to San Diego, rock the fuck out to Dredd, drive back, go to sleep...
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Goaty

Quote from: blackmocco on 03 July, 2012, 08:41:42 PM
Warming up the camera as we speak...! San Diego's a two hour drive. If I win, finish work at 5, drive to San Diego, rock the fuck out to Dredd, drive back, go to sleep...

Hope you get another letter? you need more credits!

dracula1

Mr. Mocco if you win you'll have to give the tickets to charity as you already are the proud owner of a cred / prop from the movie! :-)

dracula1

....Oh! and the Eagle pad in the screen shot is pure design brilliance, looks superb!  :o

Michaelvk

Quote from: blackmocco on 03 July, 2012, 08:41:42 PM

Mate, you deserve a ticket, considering what happened last time.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Beeks

Quote from: Goaty on 03 July, 2012, 08:17:25 PM
WOw that was great poster!!! That what Dredd is about! I got screengrabs on it...

Who's that?

It's certainly not Karl Urban
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

dracula1

On closer inspection I thought that to! doesn't have the same lip?

Steve Green

They often get stand-ins for posters, normally just take headshots of the talent - obviously this is a bit different, but the helmet helps...

Goaty

Think that is model for photograph/motion shoot as Karl could be busy on other movies?