Main Menu

Re: Thread Zero

Started by Funt Solo, 03 October, 2005, 04:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Help me, for god's sake!  I need ... vinyl!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

paulvonscott

Vinyl?

Unless this is some sort of S&M thread, I'm getting rid of all my old vinyl records, hich you can have.  

Someone, please take them away...

paulvonscott

Except for a few piles of heavy metal records on e-bay, where you can also find some plastic skeletons and a big collection of fortean times being sold by me.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4773958739&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1" target="_blank">Any old iron Maiden

Funt Solo

Erm...obscure reference to being in Thread Zero, which is, of course, one of the levels of Hell, which is why there is no vinyl.

So, thanks for the offer but...
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

I now understand the confusion as the rest of Thread Zero appears to have vanished.  Not that you'll believe me...
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

paulvonscott

Thread Zero

You are fools to venture into my domain...

BWAHAHAHA!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Oddboy

Paul - a sad day indeed!

I'd snap 'em up, if I didn't already have those albums on vinyl already.... really must get them on CDs one of these days.
Better set your phaser to stun.

paulvonscott

"I too have been th"

Too engimatic, perhaps?

Anyway, yeah Oddboy, all this stuff has to go.  Sniff.  In the end I gave away all my Star Wars toys as well.  Although luckily that was made pretty easy by George buggering all the films up.  All this stuff has just been sitting in a cupboard for years upon years.

I will be selling my ACDC, Megadeth, Suicidal tendancies, and possible a couple of other bands off on e-bay, the rest is for the chrity shop, so if any old metallers want a bunch of albums for the price of the postage and a pint of beer, then please get in touch soon.

I still have those posters I sorted out for people, but I got rather  avaue wishy washy response so they are all for the next charity bag.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Ahh, on thread zero I bet there's a "ere" post
Lock up your spoons!