Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

QuoteI should receive issues 45 to 56
Yikes. Good luck. Last time I ordered ten issues, they arrived in a massive box with literally no other packaging. They had to replace five of the things.

Dark Jimbo

I've ended up with two copies of the last Dante book (53) so anyone please feel free to message me if you're still having trouble finding it.
@jamesfeistdraws

Tomwe

Quote from: Rara Avis on 20 September, 2019, 11:14:12 AM
Also is 47 (?) the only issue with the misaligned spine?

There have been two full reprints to fix the spine - Issue 9/vol 20 Nemesis The Warlock 2 and Issue 1/vol 32 Horned God. I've had some quality trouble with Issue 54/vol 35 Slaine 6.

I should think you've already got the Nemesis one but Horned God was reissued more recently. I got mine with subs issues 45 & 46.

Rara Avis

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Oh no!

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 20 September, 2019, 11:24:37 AM
QuoteI should receive issues 45 to 56
Yikes. Good luck. Last time I ordered ten issues, they arrived in a massive box with literally no other packaging. They had to replace five of the things.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 20 September, 2019, 11:37:46 AM
I've ended up with two copies of the last Dante book (53) so anyone please feel free to message me if you're still having trouble finding it.

Jade Falcon was 3rd in the queue after DrRocka and you expressed an interest in my spare.

Jade Falcon

I got Dante alright, but it's the latest Slaine I'm having problems with.
When the truth offends, we lie and lie until we can no longer remember it is even there, but it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid. That is how an RBMK reactor core explodes. Lies. - Valery Legasov

Tomwe

Quote from: Jade Falcon on 20 September, 2019, 05:28:09 PM
I got Dante alright, but it's the latest Slaine I'm having problems with.
Hachette site claims to still have one in stock.

Rara Avis

Thank you Tomwe, yes I have received both of the reprints.

Quote from: Tomwe on 20 September, 2019, 11:39:19 AM
Quote from: Rara Avis on 20 September, 2019, 11:14:12 AM
Also is 47 (?) the only issue with the misaligned spine?

There have been two full reprints to fix the spine - Issue 9/vol 20 Nemesis The Warlock 2 and Issue 1/vol 32 Horned God. I've had some quality trouble with Issue 54/vol 35 Slaine 6.

I should think you've already got the Nemesis one but Horned God was reissued more recently. I got mine with subs issues 45 & 46.

moogie101

Just had 53/54 delivered, Slaine Vol "six" has no issues with the spine being misaligned so not sure if it was only a few that were misprinted or if they've already corrected the problem?

Tomwe

Quote from: moogie101 on 21 September, 2019, 12:38:15 PM
Just had 53/54 delivered, Slaine Vol "six" has no issues with the spine being misaligned so not sure if it was only a few that were misprinted or if they've already corrected the problem?
Got my replacement from Forbidden Planet today- this one is only out 2mm instead of four. Can't be arsed to chase again. Hoping Hachette follow through on their FB promise to send me one as well.

IndigoPrime

The spine on mine is slightly misaligned – about 2mm of black down the right hand side.

The Monarch

mines has yet to come into my newsagent

Super Mario

Burns' artwork in this latest Dante volume is incredible and the stories are totally perfect for his style.

bernardsfingers

I've just checked & my volume 35 spine is off (only by a couple of mm) but while checking this I now see the spine for volume 9 is also completely off! I'll contact them via FB & see what happens.

Rara Avis

Have any other figurines or extras been dispatched with these issues? (45-56)?