Main Menu

Strontium Dog Fan Film

Started by Steve Green, 19 September, 2014, 03:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

I'd be surprised if you didn't.

There's a new opening and scenes re-ordered, never mind CG stuff.

Colin YNWA

Oh that's very exciting, very exciting indeed!

sheridan

Quote from: Steve Green on 23 May, 2017, 12:14:38 PM
I'd be surprised if you didn't.

There's a new opening and scenes re-ordered, never mind CG stuff.

Oh - I'd assumed it was minor (to the casual observer) tweaks...

Bolt-01

Ooh! Looking forward to seeing this again!

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

CrazyFoxMachine

YES!!

Utterly amazing chaps - it's even better than when I saw it at Thought Bubble, and even then it was fantastic. Seriously - what a piece of work. Kudos to the team, incredible!

Colin YNWA

Well by George that was good fun.

A massive well done to all involved. Superb and a joy to watch.

Woolly

Blimey, that was superb!  :o

Zarjazzer

I t was absolutely fantastic. Congrats to all those involved a real gem of a film.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Steve Green

Pete Wells

Absolutely INCREDIBLE! I adore the Ezquerra vibe throughout the film and the characters are absolutely spot on. The CGI and SFX are top, top quality so a huge well done to Steve, Alex, Ronan and the rest. Lovely props and costumes too from Planet Replica's Dan.

I'd like to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone involved in this, particularly the two Steves, whose services to thrillpower are once again above and beyond!

Right, now to watch it again on my git big telly!

sheridan

IAMTHESYSTEM

All the Stronts in the Doghouse, the burning skeleton and his resurrection plus some action and the two impressive leads. It really was like a Carlos Ezquerra comic come to life so congrats to all who took part in this movie. 'Hey, Buddy!'
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Steve Green

Cheers, the doghouse scene was a bit of a headache.

We couldn't schedule Harvey and the Stronts together so that was all separate, then the guy playing middenface got bitten by an insect and literally had lumps on his head and had to be admitted to A&E a couple of days before shooting.

So we delayed him to shoot with Harvey, and then the studio double booked so it was a change of studio last minute.

Would loved to have had more stronts in there, but organisationally it was already a challenge - that's one area a bigger crew and budget would have helped loads.