Main Menu

MARCH ART COMP - RISE OF THE ROBOTS

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 March, 2013, 11:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Saw the third Hammerstein in the making on Facebook - great stuff!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Steven Austin

Chris, BMB, Archie, Simon - that is some quality right there!!

Jake Lynch

@ArtDroid_Lynch

WhitBloke

That Steven Austin's not wrong, you know, and I just saw the Joe Pineapples.  ABC...  Absolutely...  Brilliant... Contenders!

While some of us (well, okay, me) only enter the art competitions for the fun of it with what amounts to little more than fat-fingered cartoons that get diddled about with on Gimp, it's a regular pleasure to see the entries from others who enter with a clearly deserved sense of pride in their offerings unto the eyeballs of their fellow squaxx.  There's already more than enough enjoyable style, skill and discipline in the five proper contender entries to date to make voting a right bugger again this month - and we've still got, what, over two weeks to go?!

Thanks for the thrill-boost between progs, guys.  Best of luck when it comes time to get the votes you all so obviously deserve.
So this is der place then, Johnny?

Steven Austin

JT Peg........outstanding........that's all.

Darren Stephens

Jake that's awesome. Not an easy character to draw, our J.P. :-)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Beadle68

These comps are just getting better and better with everyone .Been checking my phone every day for new enteries and can say I am amazed at the standard on here just incredible. :D

JayzusB.Christ

Once again, Pegg wanders in out of nowhere and makes it look easy.  Top job, lad.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

CrazyFoxMachine

Ahem. Didn't even mean to enter, wasn't even thinking of it but this just FELL OUT of my head. I couldn't stop it. Sign this is a good topic!

Mardroid

Ha ha! That's brilliant!

I have an idea for a new ABC Warrior/Possible Volgan war-bot.

Whether my art skills measure up is another thing...

Beadle68

[][/img]Here's my Sunday afternoon effort,Mechanismo!

Malicious

A quick warm up sketch that go outta control... Couldn't decide on whether to have it as a cover or not, so here's both...

I'll link up a decent res version some time soon
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

Malicious

Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

Hawkmumbler

I hate your talent people, I hate you all!  :lol:
What program (if any) do some of you use when editing your pictures on a PC?

Beadle68

Yeah id like to know cause mine are just on scraps of paper and scanned onto forum page as they are.