Main Menu

Video of Rogue's Rifle, Gunnar

Started by Will.S, 30 November, 2010, 09:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will.S

This is not the video I intended but I ended up knocking the gun off the table today, no cosmetic damage but a couple of the sounds have conked out.
I apologise for the poor sound quality, again didn't want to use this but it's the only one with everything working!
On the chip it has a blue flashing light, illuminated 2 and a sound activated red light.There are small lights in the sensors either side as well.When it is switched on it makes the sound of a camera flash/night vision switching on (not in this vid')  When the trigger is pulled you get the machine gun sound and on release the sound of an empty case landing on the ground. The site at the end of the barrel has a small laser in it. The voice of Gunnar is taken from the PS2 game.
Unfortunately there is a lot of white noise on all the recordings, but that was the best I could get with the recordable key ring chips I used.
I hope everyone likes it

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

CrazyFoxMachine

TordelBack

Synth out, Gunnar! 

That is amazing.  Bagman next, I trust,  complete with minimines and GIPron.

LARF

That is a thing of beauty, you'll have to arrange to bring that to a con so we can all have a play.

johnnystress

Brilliant job.. Make me one too please

NeilFord

Speaking as a man who can barely change a plug, I find this kind of thing enourmously impressive - brilliant job!

That kitchen look really authentic too... ;)

Will.S

That kitchen look really authentic too... ;)
[/quote]

That'll be the kitchen I covered in spray paint 2 days prior  :-[

Thanks v.much for all the replies

Kev Levell

Gavin_Leahy_Block