Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2019

Started by Dash Decent, 23 July, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: Apestrife on 19 February, 2019, 01:26:13 PM
Quote from: IndigoPrime on 19 February, 2019, 12:48:57 PM
Argh. Deadworld's switched formats. I do hope there's a limited hardback available on the store, to match the first volume.

Says hardcover on the amazon page. Fingers crossed.

Book Depository says hardback too.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

broodblik

Saw on Rob Williams Twitter feed "The upcoming Dredd vs Judge Pin story 'Control' by @westonfront and me is a five parter." He also said it will run soon-ish.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

rs_jr

yes
hopefully Pin goes out painfully
hoping Gerhard shows up

rs_jr

Now that Rebellion is publishing older British comics, do they own the right to Don Lawrence works like Trigan empire and storm?

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

rs_jr

broodblik

It does not look like Rebellion owns Storm.  You can buy it online but it is pricey: https://www.donlawrenceshop.com/en_GB/c-3939116/storm-the-collection/

rs_jr

I hope Rebellion picks it up
I hear Storm is very good but that too expensive

rs_jr

How long is machine law scheduled to go?

broodblik

I think it is at least another two episodes since the March solicits indicates a new Dredd story by 'Unearthed' by Rob Williams, Chris Weston and Patrick Goddard

rs_jr

Colin YNWA

So stoked to see that the next Brink is already being worked on according to 'Thrills of the future' in the latest Thrillmail - all that talk (by Dan Abnett as I recall - possibly badly) of the third story being a conclusion has gone - which the end of the last book strongly suggested - WAYHEY!

broodblik

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 08 March, 2019, 07:42:16 AM
So stoked to see that the next Brink is already being worked on according to 'Thrills of the future' in the latest Thrillmail - all that talk (by Dan Abnett as I recall - possibly badly) of the third story being a conclusion has gone - which the end of the last book strongly suggested - WAYHEY!

I think it was a case of the Brink being one of the most popular recent stories and why stop it when most people want more. I am glad that it will continue

I, Cosh

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 08 March, 2019, 07:42:16 AM
You've basically admitted that you don't read the letters page here! Buttonman will be furious.
We never really die.

norton canes

As long as he's writing more Kingdom too...