Main Menu

MechWarrior Online and MechWarrior Tactics

Started by von Boom, 24 March, 2012, 08:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

I've been playing Battletech and then Mechwarrior since they first appeared, and after a long wait, not one, but two new major Mechwarrior games are due to appear.

Both are due out in 2012 some time.

MechWarrior Online
A great website with lots of info and a large and active forum.

MechWarrior Tactics
Not much going on here yet, but you can reserve your commander name now. Here is a video of game play though.

JvB

shaolin_monkey

Woah, how did this slip under the radar?  I've had a good browse through the details - colour me excited!  I love mech games, and MW3 was a fave of mine.

I also used to play Steel Battalion: Line of Contact quite a bit, and still have that massive controller in a box upstairs.  I must dig out my original Xbox for the single player game sometime...

Anyway, I've registered my pilot.  Now it's just a waiting game!

von Boom

I just received an email from MW: Tactics that they are sending out keys for the first closed beta this Friday. If you want to try and get in on that you have to register for the current forum before then.

JvB

shaolin_monkey

Thanks mate, may have a look at that, although I'm more interested in the Mechwarrior Online 1st person jobby.  I'm too impatient for turn based or even real time based strategy games.