Main Menu

Billie Piper....

Started by Leigh S, 24 May, 2004, 11:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh S

Erm....They say shes a good actress, but can she ever be forgiven for "Because I want to" - the sound of the youth apocalypse?

Mr C

Leigh S

therev

yes she can!
She makes me feel funny in me nether-regions...
but then that could be th diazapam...

Quirkafleeg

She could be the new Peri!

You know... a whiney non-US accent paired with a really bad doctor.

Rio De Fideldo

I think she'll be perfect. Or at least better than bloody Anna 'Frog Feet' Friel.

Tweak72

she is a good actress as long as you can see her bum
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Adrian Bamforth

I thought her pop was quite good fun in the tradition of the Spicies, sadly eclipsed by the corporate juggernaut of Britney, a product based almost entirely on sex.

ADE

Art

I've told you my Billie Piper anecdote haven't I? No, oh, well it goes like this.

One night me and Heather wandered into a pub on Haverstock Hill because we both desperately needed the loo, and who should we see as we walked through the barbut Chris Evans, Billy Piper and Chris Moyles sat around a table, looking absolutely bored and miserable as can be. We left after using the convieniences and chatted about our sleb sighting and how utterly pissed off they looked as we went of home.

Anyway, the next day Chris Moyles is talking on the rasio about his exciting night at the pub, and how it was absolutely brilliant and fantastic and everyone was having a hugely whacky and groovy time, the lying git.

ukdane

Maybe it was because they'd caught sight of one of Tharg's new script-droids ;-)
Cheers

-Daney

satchmo

yes, anyone is better than that dreadful charisma free plank Anna Friel. I think this is a pretty shrewd move by the beeb, Billie is the most tabloid friendly of all those mentioned for the role, so that should get them massive exposure for the new series.And hopefully it'll lead to her divorce from Evans as the wanker feels more and more inadequate : )

Max Kon

anyone who fancies evans can never be forgiven.

Did you know that Evans read the Beano?

VampiraJen

heard this on the radio while at work.  is this good or bad?  or is it all about looks, coz lets face it, doc who girls were rarely about intelligance and character........

Stoonami

Apparently she was surprisingly not crap on the recent Canterbury Tales series.

I'm hoping that they haven't just chosen her for some easy column inches.

Hmm that sentence, in hindsight, could be taken the wrong way... :-)

Stu

Link: http://stutaylorsflakjacket.blogspot.com" target="_blank">http://stutaylorsflakjacket.blogspot.com

Floyd-the-k

heard this on the radio while at work. is this good or bad? or is it all about looks, coz lets face it, doc who girls were rarely about intelligance and character........

I can`t agree there Jen. People who know more about Dr Who than I do may correct me but Susan had oodles of intelligence and character as did Barbara. More recently Sarah Jane Smith had a lot of character (if her one note `I`m feminist, me` performance did get a little tiring). Leela had heaps
  It did get a bit `t and a` towards the end I guess

yours wondering what Billie Piper looks like after reading this thread