Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grugz

you'll just have to overindulge on brandy claim its medicinal...

....rat update, confident the bugger aint in the house anymore as one trap sprung outside but no rat in it ,so I have reset it and poisoned the Nutella so even if the trap don't get it the choccy will, mwah ha haaa!!!

and yes, it is out of reach of anyone or anything other than rodents.

and our dog has lost his two front teeth (just before xmas if you would believe it!)  hes had smelly breath for a while and the last visist to the vet he said it was his stomach and give him charcoal biccies ,, now we know it wasn't and he has a couple more loose hoping its something that can be fixed with anti biotics  as we don't have him insured.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Dandontdare

I feel your pain Moly - I'm about to turn 50 and my dentist has said he can no longer keep repairing the crowns that replaced all my front teeth one by one - the next step is dentures   :(

My mum asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I jokingly sang "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" (and you're showing your age if you remember that song!) - she replied "Okay, I'll give you some money towards your dental work", so that actually IS what she's getting me for Christmas!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

von Boom

Goaty

Nothing news from ATW, no job since New Year. 8 months without job...

Grugz

the poison sachet in the shed has been nicked, by the rat I imagine,which it will dine on then die then I can sleep... despite the many dreams of me stabbing the little sod I wont have to worry about floods or electrical fires. rats themselves I don't mind theyre big mice of which I had a pet one called snowy who sat on my head and bit my brother so we were very close based on that, but the damage we don't need, new year new start shit free hopefully.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

Grugz

a brilliant start to 2017!  starting projectile vomiting and super squits with a 38 temp! at 930pm and didn't subside til 430 am! spent the day in bed yesterday sipping water and feeling crap , a little better today.

TordelBack

Well at least you know where that poison sachet went!

Horrible start to the year Grugz, get well soon.

The Legendary Shark

Sounds like a touch of Christmarse...

Get better soon, Grugzie.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

staticgirl

von Boom

Something Fishy

I managed to nearly expire myself on Monday.

I've been having major problems with my asthma and struggling to control it. Hadn't clicked how much humidity is effecting it.

Had a major attack in the shower, stupidly had my face in the stream and choked on water.  could not breathe at all and was fading rapidly.  Had it not been for my son who did a Heimlich type thing to clear the water and get me breathing i don't think i'd be here.  scary stuff.

SuperSurfer

Scary indeed, Something Fishy. Hope you are ok now. Well done to Something Fishy Junior.