Main Menu

how to do a prog slog

Started by sheridan, 22 May, 2015, 09:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Quote from: SpaceSpinner2000 on 03 December, 2019, 06:47:34 PM
A key difference between Mills and Wagner is Mills's desire to link all these comics together. Every T-Rex Pat Mills writes about is in some way part of Old One Eye's genetic line. Meanwhile Bob & Carol & Ted & Ringo weren't even distant cousins!

You've got me wondering about Gorehead now...

sheridan

sheridan

sheridan

2000AD and Tornado Prog 139: Danger! Danger! The ALIEN who came in from the cold!

Black Hawk leaves this world and ABC Warriors leaves the prog (for about a decade).  Bill walks off into the icy sunset.  Sunrise.  Something like that.  Klep lea*  oh, no, the other one - returns, and promises a more consistent run of appearances.  No comment.

sheridan

SpaceSpinner2000

Father Earth, followed very closely by Black Plague is when I started saying "No one destroys Mega-City One like Ron Smith." He's really the master of drawing mass urban chaos!
2000 AD recap podcast, from the beginning!
Check out the show here! Or on iTunes, Google Play, or your preferred podcast app!

sheridan

Quote from: SpaceSpinner2000 on 13 December, 2019, 12:46:35 AM
Father Earth, followed very closely by Black Plague is when I started saying "No one destroys Mega-City One like Ron Smith." He's really the master of drawing mass urban chaos!

The next major destruction I can think of is that sector in Pirates of the Black Atlantic - that's about a year away so hopefully my memory has missed a story (though the Judge Child Quest will account for about half of that year).

Meanwhile - the slog goes on:
2000AD and Tornado Prog 145: Merry Christmas, Tharg – here's your present!.

Umpty.  The first nudity in some time.  And a new back page feature.

p.s. I tried to format that acrostic so that all the letters line up, but if it's possible to do that in wordpress, I can't figure out how.

sheridan

2000AD and Tornado Prog 146: New Year is Cancelled! By order Judge Dredd

Big news!  Ursa invents a new verse in his Chop-Chop song for Zog!  Also, upcoming thrills will include Day of the Droids, Fiends of the Eastern Front, Judge Death and last but not least, Time-Quake.  Actually, I may have to work on the ordering of those upcoming thrills...

2000AD and Tornado Prog 147: "Angelina pointed the .75 recoilless at my chest and four slugs ripped into me. Then she put a fifth one in my head for good measure." The Stainless Steel Rat winds up in the mortuary, inside!

Minty and the Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.

sheridan

SpaceSpinner2000

2000 AD recap podcast, from the beginning!
Check out the show here! Or on iTunes, Google Play, or your preferred podcast app!

sheridan

Quote from: SpaceSpinner2000 on 18 December, 2019, 07:11:23 PM
Is the blog down? Oh no!

I'd love to be able to tell you what's happening, but wordpress are being entirely unresponsive.  I've managed to download all the data so I'm going to look to see what other hosts there are, just in case I continue not being able to get through to them.