Main Menu

Judge Dredd: Direct Action

Started by st, 01 March, 2006, 03:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Andy

Ha ha.

SPOILER

None of these. And it's the outcoem that pleases me most I guess. Good writing Mr R.

DavidXBrunt

Yep. No one predicted it but it's obvious really.

Noisybast

Having not read it yet, and having spoiled it for myself this far, I'm going to guess...

Chopper in drag?

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Matt Timson

Bingo- that's exactly what it is!  How'd you guess?
Pffft...

Funt Solo

54's taking the piss.

It's actually a gang of Chopper clones that have decided that only they know how to truly sky-surf.  

However, they were banished by the rest of the surfing community when they attempted to stage Supersurf Chopper 1, which would consist only of them.

For years now, they have remained hidden within the Undercity, honing their skills and developing tangential surf-tech.  They call themselves the Choppa!

(Brace yourselves for a 50-part Mega-Epic, in which Dredd swims to Oz to ask Chopper for help.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Thursday

Skysurfing clones in the Undercity?  Pah, Prager would've sorted them out by now.

Unless... he's one of them?  

Skysurfing werewolf chopper clones: clearly the way to go.

Noisybast

Skysurfing werewolf chopper clones in drag ?
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Funt Solo

I was a teenage skysurfing werewolf chopper clone in drag ?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

the3rdman

st

oOps they were kidding, still good art though, and what about Mercey being the neice of Dredd and Chopper's offspring? Ultimate act of anarchy...

auxlen

I have to admit I found the whole chopper business very dull (apart fromthe cam kennedy art)and almost groaned when it appeared something chopper-esque had returned. I just couldn't get on board (sic) with the whole surfer dude against authority crap. Seemed very american teen dream angst wank.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++