Main Menu

The Next Extreme Edition....

Started by Rio De Fideldo, 06 March, 2006, 08:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio De Fideldo

SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO LIKE TO BE KEPT IN THE DARK TILL THE LAST MINUTE

Is a Rogue Trooper Special with a difference according to Tharg in this week's prog.

The problem is does that mean it's a collection of stories not due to be reprinted in the graphic novels ie Sci Fi Special Stories here's hoping.

Or dare I say the name....Fr1day? Gulp!

Dudley

IndigoPrime

Strange. Didn't some preview mention Revere?

Dudley

DavidXBrunt

Not that anyones counting.

I'd imagine it'd be stories from specials, annuals, and what have you that haven't been reprinted in the collections. If it is it'll make a tidy companion piece.

Rio De Fideldo

God I hope so. I like my Rogue Old School.

None of this Skev/Let's Knife bollocks!

Al_Ewing

Might be a YOU ARE ROGUE TROOPER special. I'd totally go for a best of Dice Man EE.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

DavidXBrunt

Well they've reprinted Dice Man in E.E. before so there is a precedent.

Al_Ewing

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

DavidXBrunt

Issue 1, Bryan Talbot drawn Death adventure. Available from the back issue department of this very site.

DavidXBrunt

42 pages of Rogue Dice Man material, chcuk in the annual and special programmes, a new cover (I'd like a Cam Kennedy cover but you can lay odds on it being a C.G. Image), a blurb about the game, and bobs your uncle. Perhaps a coming soon for the prog in the hope that people who bought the game buy the special?

W. R. Logan

Or you can play the dredd game on the Clas Of '79 website.

Link: http://www.2000ad.nu/classof79/diceman/dice_man.htm" target="_blank">House Of Death

http://www.2000ad.nu/classof79/images/diceman/you_are_dredd.gif">

The Enigmatic Dr X

There seems to be a broken link on that, Logan. There is no way to go from panel 43 to panel 29 (the number of the master key)
Lock up your spoons!