Main Menu

TOP TEN

Started by Devons Daddy, 20 November, 2003, 04:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieB

BTW, there are now rumours of a second series of TOP TEN - though not written by Alan Moore (poss Pete Hogan or Steve Moore, or even Rick Veitch - deffo one of his current collaborators)

J-Bo-1

Quirkafleeg

Has anyone managed to track down the Top Ten Special which is horror stuff?

Art

Would that be the ABC special with the Vampires/Goodfellas story?

Mr D

Hm.... I've tried this once, but I'll try again...

If you haven't started reading the series yet, Book One is one of the prizes up for grabs in the Redesign Dredd Competition!

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=fan&page=messagethread&choice=8061&skipto=-1&Replies=72" target="_blank">Redesign Judge Dredd Competition Thread

Quirkafleeg

WoD

DxB - If you read this thread - PLEASE GET THE BOOK IN THE POST!!!!!
Cheers,
WoD.

petemaskreplica

"ABC special with the Vampires/Goodfellas story"

That'll be the ABC 64 page giant, now collected with "The Many worlds of Tesla Strong" in a TPB imaginatively titlted "America's Best Comics".

Art

I really liked it, and it was easily the bets thing in the special, with a lot of the other material feeling a little like padding. Hopefully it'll end up tacked into the back of a TPB sometime, as the LOEG "game" did.

IndigoPrime

Top Ten, by Steve Moore? Eek.

ukdane

I have a copy of Top Ten Book 2 as a hardback. Anybody wish to swap their softback copy of book 2 for my hardback copy?
Cheers

-Daney

DavidXBrunt

Sheesh Wod! Amazon would have taken another month and a half. I might not post it at all now...

WoD

DxB....
Got it!  Many Thanks...  It's easily as good as the first book...
Cheers,
WoD

Devons Daddy

on the topic o wonderful graphic novels
i just conmpleted sandman book 1

now thats a wonderful book.
each chapter easily read on it own, but in order truly an amzingly simple premise and a tale of beauty woven around the sandman and his family.
a definitive must read,
good art and outstanding story telling.

once again thanks to the member of this board for the reccomendations.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

DavidXBrunt

Chq rcvd s wll. Mny thnks. Dvns Dddy - f y lkd th frst bk f sndmn, thn y'll lv th rst.

ESCUBRIA

The next Top Ten series to come out will be the "49ers" which takes place in the past. I think this series was completed over a year ago but it still has not been released yet.