Main Menu

ASK THARG!

Started by 2000AD Online, 08 January, 2007, 06:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

BORAG THUNGG, EARTHLETS!

For my bumper 30th birthday issue, I, Tharg The Green Font of All Knowledge, will be opening up several pages to allow you Squaxx dek Thargo to ask any question that has plagued you over the past three decades. Whether they're related to the many zarjaz publications that have borne my Betelgeusian stamp, or they're about great mysteries of the cosmos, I will not shy from answering any of your enquiries. All those published will win a scrotnig prize, too!

So send your questions to tharg@2000adonline.com

The wisdom of the galaxy is waiting to be revealed!

SPLUNDIG VUR THRIGG!

Link: Tharg's Newsround

Mr C

Does Rogue have genitals or is he as smooth as a ken doll?

Buddy

Serious question here:-

Was it always John Wagners intention to have Dredds face obscured from the beginning, or was it something he realised later on that he hadn't shown Dredds face and then decided to keep it hidden from the view of the reader?

Cheers!
J.

Steve Green

I just got the Nemesis TPB, and when Nemesis is recruiting Blackblood for the ABC Warriors, he terrifies him with the image of someone from Blacblood's past.

Was this mysterious character ever mentioned again?

- Steve

W. R. Logan

Didnt Blackblood think Nemesis was Deadlock

Pete Wells

Misanthrope

Will we see Borrington Boots in Strontium Dog again?
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

JOE SOAP

Yeah, Nemesis showed himself as Deadlock, you can see Deadlock's shadow on the wall.

TordelBack

How do Ro-Jaws and Mek-Quake feel about sharing the Nerve Centre with the Mills droid after all he's put them through?

Did Moore ever submit a treatment for the whole Halo Jones saga, or even for Book 4, or was Book 3 really as far as he had it plotted?

Will Blackhawk ever escape?

How do>/i> you pronounce 'Prog'?

If Betelgeuse is in the armpit of Orion, how does it smell?

When are you going to replace that telephone dial with a touchtone?

Art

What is the terrible thing that Satanus will one day do and has he already one day done it?

W. R. Logan

>What is the terrible thing that Satanus will one day do and has he already one day done it?

The terrible thing is that Mills wont let anyone else write it

SamuelAWilkinson

Can I borrow a fiver?
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Art

I was hoping for "offing Princess Diana in the underpass".

Steve Green

Maybe it was supposed to be Deadlock, but I didn't think Blackblood was that scared of him, and the shadow looks like some hairy critter rather than Deadlock.

- Steve

W. R. Logan

Prog 399

in 400 Nemesis reveals himself to be Deadlock

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/rico2074/blackblood399.jpg?t=1168291506">