Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Tjm86

Quote from: Dandontdare on 12 December, 2018, 01:40:26 PM
...  kids will text from the next room without a second thought.

Next room?  The little sods are sat next to each other texting etc.  On the plus side, at least they're quiet.

von Boom

von Boom

Fungus

JayzusB.Christ

Where's the confessions thread these days? Because I've just remembered that I was in my late 30s before I realised that an 'outgoing president' wasn't a description of his personality.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Frank

Funt Solo

Frank, I can't unsee that!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

Not quite sure what it is, but I don't like it one little bit, let me tell you.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Hawkmumbler

Less Uncanny Valley more Uncanny Tower.

Frank

Quote from: Funt Solo on 17 December, 2018, 10:59:02 PM
Frank, I can't unsee that!

Who would want to!

I'm sure the Chinese authorities use these to harvest your data, but they're still incredible. Like the bit in Blade Runner where Han Solo keeps zooming further and further into the image*, except for entire cities:

THIS MUST BE HOW GOD FEELS WHEN HE USES THE ZOOM FUNCTION

* which, at the time, I casually opined would never be possible, since the memory required to produce such an image would be greater even than the capacity of a Commodore 64

JOE SOAP

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 17 December, 2018, 11:40:26 PM
Not quite sure what it is, but I don't like it one little bit, let me tell you.

You should taste it first before rushing to judgement.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Frank on 18 December, 2018, 09:57:31 PM
I'm sure the Chinese authorities use these to harvest your data, but they're still incredible. Like the bit in Blade Runner where Han Solo keeps zooming further and further into the image*, except for entire cities:

THIS MUST BE HOW GOD FEELS WHEN HE USES THE ZOOM FUNCTION

Oh my god, Hong Kong is haunted!