Main Menu

Ugly banners on homepage

Started by Art, 15 April, 2002, 04:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art

What the hell is that ugly shit on the right hand side of the homepage? Get it the hell off of there now. If people are having trouble finding those sections of the site you dhould work on improving the navogation, not add ugly-ass internal banner ads.

paulvonscott

I for one Arthur havn't bought and DJ Flange yet.  I've never apid for it before in my life.

I don't mind the future shop I guess.  There are others too, but I cannae remember them.

Wake

Do you mean the new links on the left hand side, as opposed to the hotlinks/bookmarks which have been on the right hand side for some time?

Wake

Art

sigu

If his browser is displaying websites back-to-front then no wonder he's so angry! ;-)

S

paulvonscott

That's why I was so confused (more than usual), I'd rather they were a bit more colourful but they otherwise seem okay.  Liked the Judge Pal bit.  

Heh, heh, heh, I know a few people are going down, where is the button for goat molesting?

-Mark-

The banners are moving soon (over the next few days). We were just trying them out there - they don't look quite right, do they. Tharg will then be returned to his righful slot.

Art

Thread Zero

Praise be.

The almighty Arthur is happy.

Now if he could just prevent famine, pestilence, war and more Pop Idol programmes....

:)

scojo

Mudcrab

Yep, much better. Good to see links to the latest covers. Always thought it could do with that, at least in hindsight :o)
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

paulvonscott

Yeah it looks good.  I don't usually visit the frontpage anymore.  The top banner was a bit wonky, but otherwise it works now.  I hadn't realised they had done away with Tharg.

It just gets better don't it?