Cheers Bolt.

If 2000ad had not succeeded.

It's a joke. I was joking.

Skullmo

And one more for me:

If Nemesis had felt differently

Emperor

Welcome aboard - I especially like the second one.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Skullmo

Thanks! The second one was my 'real' attempt. The Tharg one came to me after  ;)

Rekaert

The second one leaves me nearly catatonic trying to get my head round the concept of a BnP Nemesis, kinda like Gandhi with a flamethrower.

Skullmo

Gandhi with a flamethrower :D That sounds like a Morrison Miller 2000ad story!

Mardroid

Glenn Broadway

I'm not even sure if they have printed press in Mega City One, but if they do then I'm sure I know what Anderson would be doing (if she wasn't a Judge that is). This is my first ever entry into a forum comp, so go easy on me please!

Here's the part I actually drew (although the rest of it took longer to put together - yes, I really have added fake, reversed newsprint bleeding through to the front cover!).

BTW In amongst the images I used as reference for Anderson was my favourite rendition of her, drawn by Brett Ewins. Does anyone know how he's getting on?

james newell

is it ok to submit before midnight saturday? or is that to late, when is the deadline? j

Emperor

Quote from: jmean on 26 June, 2012, 04:58:20 PM
is it ok to submit before midnight saturday? or is that to late, when is the deadline? j

28th June, so Thursday.

Looks unlikely that I'll have anything in this time round.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

james newell

CrazyFoxMachine

james newell

thanks, got to get my shit together then.
j

bluemeanie

bluemeanie