Main Menu

Monkeys. In hats.

Started by Demon Chicken, 20 September, 2010, 01:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demon Chicken

I don't really want to open a can of worms here.... BUT on Friday I was in a cocktail bar (don't ask!) but they had a drink called a "brazz monkey" served in a lovely stylised cup of a monkey wearing a straw boater and smoking a cigar.  I did attempt to "borrow indefinately" one of said mugs, but got stopped in my drunken state before I could get away with the deed :(

Long Live the Be-Hatted Monkeys!

Oh, and I may have become slightly obsessed about the mug the more drunk I became, things are a bit hazy :S  See what you have done to me board!!!

James Stacey

Proper monkeys would wear a fez.

Trout

This message board is infested by "the new people" - who have not heard of the majesty of monkeys in hats.

Your return is valued, Demon Chicken.

Beeks

"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Spaceghost

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

JayzusB.Christ

You wouldn't let it lie, Chicken, would you?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Demon Chicken

I'm seriously considering another sorte to the place to acquire one of said mugs.  Although this time I won't get as drunk and hopefully will have success in my endeavour.  Pictures will be posted!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Any new members should do an extensive search of monkey/hat threads to get up to speed before posting.

And piss off if they're anti-fez.
Lock up your spoons!

Cthulouis

Dog Deever

Does a chimp in a cap qualify as a monkey in a hat?

it's borderline...
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Kerrin

Demon Chicken

Quote from: Kerrin on 20 September, 2010, 06:44:59 PM

HOWD'YA LIKE ME NOW? HUH?

:O WANT! WANT! (even though it is in fact an ape, and wearing a fez)

Woolly

Quote from: James Stacey on 20 September, 2010, 02:02:13 PM
Proper monkeys would wear a fez.

A fez is, by definition, a fez. Therefore a monkey in a fez would be just that - a monkey in a fez.

This is a monkey in a hat.

Jared Katooie

The Enigmatic Dr X

If it's on Wikipedia then it MUST be true.
Lock up your spoons!