Main Menu

The Biggest piece of DREDD3D Merchandise out there!

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 30 September, 2012, 12:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Today I drove up to Leicester Square to pick up this beast!

I had asked the manager of the EMPIRE THEATRE if I could have it and she managed to get permission for it to be held in the 'Cellar'. I donated a sum of money to their chosen charity 'Battersea Dogs & Cats Home' and it was all mine. I still have to sign a form that says I can't sell it, as if I would do that but I'm gonna have to do that at a later date, as I had to rush back to the car while gibbering to Pete Wells! Those car parks are expensive £6 an hour, but it was all worth it.

BEHOLD! :o :o :o :o :o

I had a few funny looks when I was laying this out, I don't know why!

Michaelvk

You sir, are suitably crackers, and I feel proud to know you.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Danbo

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

JOE SOAP

Beeks

"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

SKD

Your gonna need a bigger celler CF. :D Nice one.

Stew.

Spikes

Very nice that CF, very impressive.

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 30 September, 2012, 12:46:57 PM
I had a few funny looks when I was laying this out

If your neighbours dont know you by now...

strangelysaucy

I sincerely hope that car wasn't about to turn left!!  :o
props, scribbles and fiddle-aboutery - https://www.facebook.com/Strangelysaucy

hippynumber1

Fisticuffs

You could use it to wallpaper a room in your house, floor to ceiling and all the way round. Would look awesome. :D

Mardroid

I saw it when it was stuck on the side of the cinema, up high. While you can see it it quite clearly, you don't perceive how big the thing actually is way up there.

It's fascinating getting a proportional perspective from that picture with CV standing near it.

TordelBack

Steve Green

Mardroid

Quote from: Mardroid on 30 September, 2012, 02:14:29 PM
It's fascinating getting a proportional perspective from that picture with CV standing near it.

'CF' even.  :-[

Dash Decent

I can see this now, displayed above CF's house.  He's got a copy of the film and a projector.  Sam's in charge of ticket sales and Mrs. CF is selling the popcorn and drinks.

"The film may be closing elsewhere," he told our reporter, "but we're keeping the doors open for as long as it takes to earn enough for a sequel to be made."

Pete Wells has been invited to attend a private screening, provided he can stump up the US $40 million ticket price.

"Naturally that price includes a couple of complimentary cans of Orange Tango," explained CF.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.