Main Menu

Freebies and/or bargains

Started by bluemeanie, 19 April, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

Osprey publishing are now selling the Judge Dredd Cursed :Earth game for just £7.50 down from £24.99 and the Judge Dredd: Helter Skelter game for £48.00 down from £60.00

https://ospreypublishing.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=judge+dredd

Bolt-01

Just posted this over on the FQP blog, but think it worth sharing here.

Judge Dredd - Cal's Arena

The latest strip on the FQP strip archive is a newly coloured strip from 2014 featuring Steven Austin from before he was a droid.

This is just one of the many strips available to read - for free - courtesy of FQP.

DeadBeat

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 29 May, 2020, 03:18:18 PM
Just posted this over on the FQP blog, but think it worth sharing here.

Judge Dredd - Cal's Arena

The latest strip on the FQP strip archive is a newly coloured strip from 2014 featuring Steven Austin from before he was a droid.

This is just one of the many strips available to read - for free - courtesy of FQP.

Lovely strip that. I really rate Steve's work.

Bolt-01

and timely seeing as Steven is the artist on this week's cover, too.

The Doctor Alt 8

I acquired a free copy of Rebellions "Evil Genius" but it's bugged! ( I think) You have to capture a maid and interrogate her to gain information to teach your minions to be servants.

Well I capture the maid... get her locked in a cell.... instruct a minion to start interrogation and.... she's looe and wandering around the island. So now I can't make any damn progress ...

Link Prime

Some great retro stuff going cheap on PSN at the moment, I picked up the following for less than €15:

- Castlevania anniversary collection
- Castlevania symphony of the night / Rondo of blood
- Mega Man collection 1

Funt Solo

Bargain Ballad

Just in case you don't already own The Ballad of Halo Jones, the shop is offering each book for $2.49 [digital].

That's $7.47 for the entire Ballad.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

Quote from: Funt Solo on 29 July, 2020, 04:05:50 PM
Bargain Ballad

Just in case you don't already own The Ballad of Halo Jones, the shop is offering each book for $2.49 [digital].

That's $7.47 for the entire Ballad.

Sorry to double post. Just noting that this is a full colour version. (I'm not sure how I feel about that.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dandontdare

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 30 June, 2020, 03:11:46 PM

I acquired a free copy of Rebellions "Evil Genius" but it's bugged! ( I think) You have to capture a maid and interrogate her to gain information to teach your minions to be servants.

Well I capture the maid... get her locked in a cell.... instruct a minion to start interrogation and.... she's looe and wandering around the island. So now I can't make any damn progress ...

I have this game but have never played it - according to a tips guide I found, you need to build the interrogation room before you can interrogate her. Not sure if that's what you mean by ' cell'

The Doctor Alt 8

Oh yes... interrogation room built, interrogation chair purchased. ... she just... escapes!

NapalmKev

/Rings Plague Bell - "Bring out your Threads"

The current issue of White Dwarf magazine (issue 462) has a steam code inside for 12 free Warhammer games.

Includes:

Vermintide 2

Warhammer Quest and the sequel

Talisman

Space Marine

Chaos and Conquest

Armageddon - Da Orks

Dawn of War

Warhammer Underworlds

Adeptus Titanicus - Dominus

Total War - Warhammer and TWW Call of the Beastmen

WH40k - Sanctus Reach.

Enjoy!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Colin YNWA

Ohhh I really want to get Talisman for the Switch as I loved the boardgame as a kid. If anyone plays this would love to know if its a good adaption.

IndigoPrime

New Boom Humble Bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/best-year-of-boom-studios-books

No idea how many duplicates here nor whether any of this is good.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 25 March, 2021, 05:58:49 PM
Ohhh I really want to get Talisman for the Switch as I loved the boardgame as a kid. If anyone plays this would love to know if its a good adaption.

It's better than good. It adapts all the fourth (most recent) expansions which - and I know from experience - take up more space than any table can handle, then has even more digital only expansions.

The DLC is regularly on sale at 80% off.
Lock up your spoons!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 26 March, 2021, 08:15:11 AM
Quote from: Colin YNWA on 25 March, 2021, 05:58:49 PM

It's better than good. It adapts all the fourth (most recent) expansions which - and I know from experience - take up more space than any table can handle, then has even more digital only expansions.

The DLC is regularly on sale at 80% off.

Oh that is good to hear. In Switch land I've got it on my watch list and I've only seen at 20% off (ish can't quite remember) but next time I see it I'll take the plunge anyway as I've been looking forward to playing it again and its great to see an endorsement - which it also seems to get online too.